Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sail through the spiral

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 18, 2009
i recently (a few months ago) tested wizards sister game pirate 101 and outside of it being to intense for my crummy little note book to handle it was a great game. What my favorite part was however was taking boats from one spiral world to another.

So i think just once (it doesnt have to be every world or anything) our wizards should maybe get a chance to sail to a world of the spiral. Maybe the spiral door is totally indisposed or strait up non existent we made a spiral key why not make a spiral door too

It would be a good excuse to put in a bit of space sailing

it would be like that flying the dragon scene in dragonspyre but with more sparkles and space cloud things. you wouldnt have to sit through it just hit x to skip it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Discord Spiders on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
i recently (a few months ago) tested wizards sister game pirate 101 and outside of it being to intense for my crummy little note book to handle it was a great game. What my favorite part was however was taking boats from one spiral world to another.

So i think just once (it doesnt have to be every world or anything) our wizards should maybe get a chance to sail to a world of the spiral. Maybe the spiral door is totally indisposed or strait up non existent we made a spiral key why not make a spiral door too

It would be a good excuse to put in a bit of space sailing

it would be like that flying the dragon scene in dragonspyre but with more sparkles and space cloud things. you wouldnt have to sit through it just hit x to skip it
The ships are one of the parts I really disliked about Pirates.
I guess it would work in a watery world... but certainly not a regular feature.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
The ships are one of the parts I really disliked about Pirates.
I guess it would work in a watery world... but certainly not a regular feature.
true sailing in pirate 101 is annoying I was thinking it would be like the boat to the kroko sphinx or the marleybone air ballons but for a world the best example i can give is the way you can go through the ice gate to get to the island in khrysalis as much as u like but with this the ship and door would ultimatly end up going to the same destination and u never have to look at the ship again if you dont want to after the quest is over

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I don't want Wizard101 to be like Pirate101.

Yeah, it would take joy out of the game.