Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair In Earning Arena Tickets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
So, I am at private, i chose fight with everyone option.
my opponent, a warlord. i won.
how much arena tickets i get? 4
how much he gets? 16

i am not a pvp maniac, so, would someone mind explaining me how does the ticket system works?

Thank you.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
As you rank up the amount of tickets you receive for a win/loss increases. I don't know the exact numbers but as a Warlord a win will get you 28 and a loss 14. To my understanding KI did this to prevent Warlords from down ranking to get tickets

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
StormyValdy on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
So, I am at private, i chose fight with everyone option.
my opponent, a warlord. i won.
how much arena tickets i get? 4
how much he gets? 16

i am not a pvp maniac, so, would someone mind explaining me how does the ticket system works?

Thank you.
i've had this happen as well; i think it's a tiered system, so the higher your rank, the more tickets you get, whether you win or lose.

i beat a warlord earlier; i got 16 tickets for winning, he got 27, even though he lost. but i'm only an occasional pvp'er, so perhaps someone more experienced will chime in if i'm wrong.

-von
knight

Historian
May 15, 2009
it's supposed to be the higher your rank the more tickets you get, though the rates are ridiculous to anyone who doesn't know how to exploit a cheap and ridiculous system

Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
Hey StormyValdy. The ticket system works as pretty much the higher the rank the more tickets you will get. Privates get 4 for a win I think corp 7, sergeant 9, vet 11, knight 13, etc etc etc goes by 2...or something until you reach warlord rank. I hope I could help
Cole-

Explorer
May 08, 2014
The higher rank you are in pvp depends on the amount of tickets you get win or lose but I think you should get the amount of tickets they would of gotten plus the amount you will have one.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Its like. I don't know? XD

Okay. Back on topic.
I would just like to say....
Thank you KI for these warlords practically ranking down with 10,000 tickets on them.

Talk about cheating!

Squire
May 10, 2013
Here's how the win/loss system works:
Privates get 4 arena tickets if they win.
Corporals get 7 arena tickets if they win.
Sergeants get 11 arena tickets if they win.
Veteran's and Knights get 14 tickets if they win.
Captain gives 16 arena tickets if they win.
Commander (I think) gives 20-24 tickets if they win.
Warlords get 28 tickets if they win.