Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going up a rank, then losing it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Is this normal?? I stay at knight and captain. I get to captain, then lose it, then get back to it, then win like one, then lose it again. Someone plz help!

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Hi Alexis,

It depends on your level, gear setup and strategy, imo. Can you give us some more
details on your gear, pet, type of wizard (are you death?)? If we have a basic idea of
your Level and rank, there are many here much better than I that could offer some
suggestions.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Haha all the time! Just gotta find any errors in my strategy and keep pushing through

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Yeah, it's totally normal. Depends on how many matches you win/lose. Duelmaster Diego mentioned something about this in the "PvP tutorial" when you would first start PvP.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
yeah, happened to me today;

i was a veteran at the start of the day; i ranked down to sergeant again (after a few unlucky matches), then back up to veteran, and i finished the day as a knight. happens all the time, lol.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Ty all! I am a lvl 12 balance captain, using the midsumers cowl, jacket of withstanding, and the veteran boots. I use judgement to kill.