Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
I am on a quest in Cloudburst Forest and all of a sudden my quest finder disappeared! I checked and it is on but I have no other explanation for this. Help me please!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The quest to get cocoa beans doesn't allow quest finder. You're probably on that or some other "find stuff" quest.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This happens a few times in Azteca on certain quests. Look in your quest log at the quest that doesn't show a pointer. Read the dialogue of the quest and you can usually figure out who you need to go talk to or where to go to complete it. Once you complete that one, the pointer should return for the next quest.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
its ok if you don't have your quest finder just find it on your own.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Hi, I am a lvl 88 and need help on currently making a deck I was wondering if I could get some help. I am currently on the Lord of winter quest and I lost to the second boss. Pretty badly as well I am also wondering what would be some great gear to use the boss is and one minion is and the other is so I am requesting health.

Evan HexBloom

Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
endgame103 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am a lvl 88 and need help on currently making a deck I was wondering if I could get some help. I am currently on the Lord of winter quest and I lost to the second boss. Pretty badly as well I am also wondering what would be some great gear to use the boss is and one minion is and the other is so I am requesting health.

Evan HexBloom
the lvl 88 spell quest isnt that hard just kill the minions the wooly mammoth the boss