Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player can't log in to old character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Just started playing again and decided to do crowns instead of monthly payments. It will let me use my low level (below 20) characters but not my original level 50 pyromancer.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RavenZabat on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
Just started playing again and decided to do crowns instead of monthly payments. It will let me use my low level (below 20) characters but not my original level 50 pyromancer.
I don't think they can help you here on the forums with an account/wizard issue.

You might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name/level of the wizard who is having the problem. (Never give out your password.)

Hope this helps.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
RavenZabat on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
If I am understanding you correctly, you haven't payed for those higher areas yet. In order to keep playing with your level 50, you must buy those areas.

Angela Gem, Exalted theurgist

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Sorry bout the mix up. Apparently i was impatient, after a while it finished loading that character and all his stuff (he had the fire house among other things) and could log on just fine.