Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus life boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I am trying to get the full level 30 Zeus gear from Mount Olympus for my life before i continue on the main story line. But, i have had trouble trying to get the Zeus life boots. I got the hat and robe within the first ten times I did the dungeon. But since then i have probably done the dungeon around 20 times and still no boots. I just want to know whether its really bad luck or Its a glitch. Thanks.

Valdus level 38 life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Bacondogs on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I am trying to get the full level 30 Zeus gear from Mount Olympus for my life before i continue on the main story line. But, i have had trouble trying to get the Zeus life boots. I got the hat and robe within the first ten times I did the dungeon. But since then i have probably done the dungeon around 20 times and still no boots. I just want to know whether its really bad luck or Its a glitch. Thanks.

Valdus level 38 life
It's neither luck or a glitch; these drops are all random, and rare. If you want the boots, you'll have to keep trying! Good luck!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Why would there be a glitch as to boots? It's all in your chance or "luck" People have farmed the loremaster hundreds of times, but yet has never received a spell.
(Link of proof below)
www.wizard101.com/forum/dragonspyre/what-spells-have-u-gotten-from-loremaster-