Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone interested?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2014
ok i was wondering if anyone wanted to make characters together i cant finish celestia so maybe a new char with a questing buddy will be fun

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am a little confused on what you are asking. I may be able to help, I just am confused on what your asking.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Chris FrostBreaker on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
ok i was wondering if anyone wanted to make characters together i cant finish celestia so maybe a new char with a questing buddy will be fun
What? Are you asking us to help you in Crab Alley? Sure, I can help in that, but if it's Celestia, I can't help unless it's in the next few days (membership ends). If you are asking about the real Celestia, you shouldn't have posted at WizCity.
Celestia link: www.wizard101.com/game/worlds/celestia

Survivor
Apr 24, 2014
yes i understand why people got confused, but i was asking if anyone wanted to make new characters together

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I believe what this person is saying is - they gave Celestia a go and it isn't working out to progress on. They are not getting help or is tired of waiting for help. Depending on gear, school, how well you play the game, Celestia can be a game stopper for a lot of us.

They would like to know if anyone would like to start a new wizard from scratch and quest with them though the Spiral so they had a questing buddy to progress though the game with.

Mary

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
I can sincerely say that most of the content in this game is solo-able. I speak for myself, I managed to go through all the spiral on my own, having to rely on friends only in some instances where soloing was near or totally impossible (like difficult dungeons, cheating bosses, etc).

But I would say that about 80% of the game is solo-able, 15% requires help from others and 5% can be solo-able by hard-core players (usually very experienced players).

Something I always used to do while leveling with one of most difficult schools in this game, Balance (balance people know very well what I'm talking about), was to buy the newest gear available in the Bazaar as soon as my level would allow me. Why? Because this way you make sure you are well geared to face enemies in a smoother way.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2014
Chris FrostBreaker on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
i can help you through wiz city but i have to stop there cuz no membership and i dont have a computer i use the ones at my school.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I'll go ahead and play with you. Only problem is that I'm in fire cat alley. So if your still interested in doing quests together, heres my wizard name Chase SeaLeaf. If you have a problem with where I'm at right now, i can always help you to get up to where i am. I will be happy if you join me :D .

Survivor
Apr 24, 2014
lifewiz lets meet up somewhere give me a time place and timezone