Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why do i need to be this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
why do I got to be transcendent crafter to buy agave nectar to transmute I need it to be a transcendent crafter y'all need to fix that

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Since by this level of crafting we are all pretty experienced with gathering reagents and the basics of crafting they threw a little extra challenge at us. trust me when i say it is M.u.c.h. easier to accomplish now than it was before Khrysalis and Aquila were released.The only way to get it at the point you are at is to gather as a rare harvest from agave leaves or battle bosses like cronus and gladiator for a chance at a drop. If I were you, I would ask my high level friends where they think is the best place to get agave leaf. I prefer not to announce it here, but in game I would take you right to it. Good luck, I know you can do it.

Amber Raven Song, Max & Transcendent

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
balance00123 on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
why do I got to be transcendent crafter to buy agave nectar to transmute I need it to be a transcendent crafter y'all need to fix that
I Completely Agree! I went to get the transmute for the quest, And it said finish the quest for it. I mean seriously! :P

Wolf owlhunter lvl 100

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Yeah, considering the use of Agave Nectar in the quest that gives you said badge you need to craft it. Apparently getting 75 leaves is too easy, you have to get the nectar as a harvest.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
You need to collect Agave Leaves to get Agave Nectar. Agave Nectar is a rare harvest when you collect Agave Leaves. Or just buy Agave Nectar at the bazaar.

Survivor
May 31, 2014
Yes, that does not actually make sense. Though I haven't reached that part of the game, I understand what you're talking about. Hopefully they can somehow fix this.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
I tried the same thing back then I gathered a lot of agave leaves from the place it told me and was going to transmute it but it said I had to be transcendent so I went and just farmed as much as possible.