Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards of the Spiral, UNITE!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I'm not doing so well at PvP by myself. I want to make a team for PvP. With my firepower and anybody else, we would do drastically better than I could do alone. Just provide the following so we can meet up:
1.Time Zone
2. A Time When You're Available
3. Your Level and Magical School
This is four (pun, not a typo) a 4v4 team. I'm not being lenient on the matter.

Richard BattleStone lvl 85

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I don't believe death was made for 1v1.. So I'll spam those mass weaknesses in 4v4 brandon nightcaster 93 death

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Awesome, when two more people reply, I'll establish a meeting place and time. I'd prefer if you provided a time zone to make a time to meet in game easier.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Not doing so good in PvP myself on my fire wizard. So might as well give this a shot
1: Central
2: 4-6 PM
And yeah... I can spam Krampus, Smoke Screens, and even be the attacker
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Thank you a lot for volunteering. Together, our team will dominate and become better at PvP!

Richard BattleStone lvl 86

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I'm lvl 78 I can help too. I will blade, shield, trap, heal, and attack if needed too. I would love too help.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Awesome! We have our team. Let's all meet near the unicorn statue at the beginning of Unicorn Way on June 4, 2014 at:

Pacific/Mountain(I believe they're the same right now): 3:30 p.m.

Central: 4:30 p.m.

Eastern: 5:30 p.m.

If your time zone wasn't mentioned, please tell me so I can include it. If you're not good with the times, tell me and I'll do what I can, but remember it's your fault for not mentioning your time/time zone. If the conversion is wrong, I apologize, however it's up to you to find the correct conversion.

Team Members:
Brandon NightCaster lvl 93
Megan FrostFlame lvl 100
Sophia SparkleStone lvl 78
Note: NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN. The team has been decided and edits will be made to the team, unless for unforeseen circumstances.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Lol forgot to mention realm. We'll meet in the troll realm.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
i'm pretty bad a ranked pvp but first we should pvp for our skill sets Novice lvl 98 Vampire common

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I'm sorry Wolf. While I'm sure you would be great for the team, the team has been decided. If somebody drops out, you can be a runner-up. To the rest of my team, I just realized I can't do the 4th. We'll meet same time in the same place on June 6, 2014 this Saturday. Sorry for the change.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Awesome! We have our team. Let's all meet near the unicorn statue at the beginning of Unicorn Way on June 4, 2014 at:

Pacific/Mountain(I believe they're the same right now): 3:30 p.m.

Central: 4:30 p.m.

Eastern: 5:30 p.m.

If your time zone wasn't mentioned, please tell me so I can include it. If you're not good with the times, tell me and I'll do what I can, but remember it's your fault for not mentioning your time/time zone. If the conversion is wrong, I apologize, however it's up to you to find the correct conversion.

Team Members:
Brandon NightCaster lvl 93
Megan FrostFlame lvl 100
Sophia SparkleStone lvl 78
Note: NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN. The team has been decided and edits will be made to the team, unless for unforeseen circumstances.
LOL. Man I must have been tired when I wrote this. I meant edits WON'T be made to the team.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I just realized Saturday is the 7th . Sorry about that.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
hey, i'm really sorry i couldn't meet. I had finals the next night and i needed to study. I would be open to do it again now that school is over :p

Squire
May 10, 2013
FireMorgan13 on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I'm not doing so well at PvP by myself. I want to make a team for PvP. With my firepower and anybody else, we would do drastically better than I could do alone. Just provide the following so we can meet up:
1.Time Zone
2. A Time When You're Available
3. Your Level and Magical School
This is four (pun, not a typo) a 4v4 team. I'm not being lenient on the matter.

I maybe could join, on a Wednesday June 17th.
In the meantime, I need to get a new outfit myself.
I'll be in the Wraith Realm at the time of 10:00 AM.

Sean HawkHunter Level 73 DEATH
Peace out yo!

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Richard, i also got confused with the dates... you changed it and i didnt happen to see. I dont want to drop out, i just didnt quite pick up on which day. I would be glad to do it again.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
It's ok, I need to reschedule anyway, I didn't make it. Sorry guys! I'll pick a date in the future that everybody will be good with. Same time, same realm(Troll), on June 21, 2014. That's next saturday. I can change it if it's needed, but it won't be easy.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
So no meet up again???? I went and waited like 10 mins and nobody showed up If you guys don't show up next time IF there is a next meet up I'm out
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow

P.S: You got the time wrong Pacific is 2:30, Mountain is 3:30.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
If you're still looking for people I have a level 98 and a level 88 with nothing to lose as far as rank goes :P

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I was there and didn't see anybody and I waited just as long as you did Megan. Were you on the Troll realm like I said?

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I was waiting to for about 15 min but after that I thought I got the time wrong but I was on the right time... Did you consider areas? There was area 1 2 and 3 I just realized that... You should try again but in a realm with no areas.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
I was there and didn't see anybody and I waited just as long as you did Megan. Were you on the Troll realm like I said?
Yes I was. All I saw were 3 people there randomly talking Maybe we met up at the wrong area? I was at Unicorn Park so

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
When I logged on there was only 1 area so I checked for that. Unicorn Park was right. I'm sorry this is causing so much trouble guys I guess I should have predicted it. For what it's worth Megan, when I logged on I only saw two people randomly talking so we might have missed each other by an hour. I'm thinking I have the central conversion incorrect. I'm in the Arizona time zone so I'm assuming Central is an hour ahead. Could either of you check that for me please?

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Ok, I found the problem from my end. When DST(Daylight Savings Time) ended in March, Arizona didn't add an hour, which means that while Mountain Time was at 3:30, Arizona Time would be 2:30 which means I was an hour late. Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience guys

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I'm pretty sure you got the Central Timezone correct
Pacific: 2:30
Mountain: 3:30
Central: 4:30
Eastern: 5:30