Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Want Mega Snacks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 25, 2013
So I have been doing a lot of pet training lately, and I realized my other characters have nothing else to do so I'm leveling them up to at least rank 3 to be able to plant Couch Potatoes

I was wondering if anyone knows what (if) other plants give Mega Snacks as a harvest? All I need at a minimum is the plant type and then I can figure out where to get them and etc. on my own. Thanks.

-The RavenCatcher

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sokad on May 18, 2014 wrote:
So I have been doing a lot of pet training lately, and I realized my other characters have nothing else to do so I'm leveling them up to at least rank 3 to be able to plant Couch Potatoes

I was wondering if anyone knows what (if) other plants give Mega Snacks as a harvest? All I need at a minimum is the plant type and then I can figure out where to get them and etc. on my own. Thanks.

-The RavenCatcher

Here is a guide for what to plant for pet training.

Prickly Bear, Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas are most popular.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-pet-guides/perfect-pvp-pets-part-1/

Mary

Hero
May 02, 2009
The plants that can give mega snacks off the top of my head are as followed:

Bread Fruit Bushes
Baby Carrots
Couch Potatoes
Evil Magma Peas
Deadly Helephant Ears
Maelstrom Snap Dragon

And that's about all that I can think of off of the top of my head right now. I hoped that helped some at least.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Fish on a vine gives mega snacks. i got crab apples from them its a rank 8 snack. I also got rank 9 golden wheat bread from rye bread bushes. they are rather easy to take care of too.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
i would likes mega snacks too because i would be able to level up my pets faster like my saber tooth and my night hawk. to get the mega snack packs are expensive but you can farm places like waterworks or even high level bosses to get them to drop but it might take awhile.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Northlite on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Here is a guide for what to plant for pet training.

Prickly Bear, Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas are most popular.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-pet-guides/perfect-pvp-pets-part-1/

Mary
and peppers too because they can drop mega snacks

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
The plants I know will always drop mega snacks at elder are Couch Potatoes, Evil Magma Peas, Fish on a Vine, and Sword Fern. I plant all of these and they always drop mega snacks.
Other snacks that have a chance of dropping mega snacks at elder that I know are Maelstrom Snap Dragons, Red Bell Peppers, Bread Bushes, and Queen Crape Myrtle. Hope this helps.

Samantha Hawkrider Exalted

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I myself have a large plot of couch potatoes, and a medium-size plot of evil magma peas. Both of these reliably give mega snacks, and also reliably give seeds to re-seed themselves. The size is determined by what fits inside the area of a large area-of-effect garden spell, and a medium area-of-effect spell.

That is enough to keep me pretty well-stocked with mega snacks, as long as I am not too crazy in doing pet games. I don't want to spend too much time gardening, and I don't want to have to pay for energy refills either.

Be sure also to go to Wizard101 central and look up the "likes" for the plants, and have those dropped around your plots, so you get good yields.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Sokad on May 18, 2014 wrote:

-The RavenCatcher

Evil Magma Peas are the most consistent. you tend to get one level 9[40-50point snacks] per eldered plant.

Connor. lvl 88 ice