Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

castle tours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2014
I need help putting my on castle tour but it keeps on say I need more iteams but I have enough

Administrator
Houses must have at least 50 items inside and 50 items outside before they can be added to Castle Tours

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 04, 2014
Defender
May 11, 2012
I am having the same trouble putting one of my houses on the tour. I have 50 items on the outside (which is the limit for the type of house it is), and well over a 100 items on the inside, but it still is saying I haven't met the limit qualifications. Maybe it is a glitch in the system. This particular house was able to be put on the tour before when the item limits were in place, but now it won't let me put it on again.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Hmm, same problem with me. My Mooshu Cottage won't work! I keep trying, but nothing works! I have fifty items outside, and sixty to seventy items inside!
lvl 42
With persistence, anything can be achieved
or not.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2014
I figured it out the soil plot take up space but they don't count as iteams

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Tarlac Jadeblood on May 23, 2014 wrote:
I figured it out the soil plot take up space but they don't count as iteams
What?!? I don't want to dig up my ninja fig!
When summer comes, Ice wizards! Run!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2014
Then get a new house like did. I had and Oasis Camp now I have Desert Vila Which has more space

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Houses must have at least 50 items inside and 50 items outside before they can be added to Castle Tours
You never answered my question (probably on another one of these posts)... with the small castle from Wizard City the max outside limit is 50. So I have to have that maxed out before including my house?
I really don't think that's fair at all and still could be just a house full of pets. There has to be a better way than this to ensure houses are really decorated...