Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get the level 84 or 86 spell quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2013
I am balance level 86 and I need help cause my friends say pacal redmask gives the spell quest, but I never got it. My name is Sean hawk rider

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There are certain quests that must be completed before you can get your spell quest. In many instances, being a higher level than the minimum required level happens all the time. Being L86 doesn't mean you will automatically get the quest. It means that you meet the minimum required level, so that when you do complete the necessary quests, you will be ready.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I assume you mean for astral schools? You cannot get the quests unless you have fixed the Sun School in Zafaria first.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
seanhawkrider12 on May 16, 2014 wrote:
I am balance level 86 and I need help cause my friends say pacal redmask gives the spell quest, but I never got it. My name is Sean hawk rider
There is a Level 88 spell quest. Is that what you need?

This link shows all of the spells for Balance:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

You can scroll down to the Level 88 spell quest, and then click on the "quest line" items. Anything on that link that is highlighted in blue can be clicked on for more details.

When you click on those items, be sure to look at the "prequests and requirements" to make sure you did what needed to be done.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
AluraMist2 on May 17, 2014 wrote:
There is a Level 88 spell quest. Is that what you need?

This link shows all of the spells for Balance:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

You can scroll down to the Level 88 spell quest, and then click on the "quest line" items. Anything on that link that is highlighted in blue can be clicked on for more details.

When you click on those items, be sure to look at the "prequests and requirements" to make sure you did what needed to be done.
hey i'm level 87 and the red mask guy isnt giving me both astral an sun school quest and i did fix the one in zafaria fire wizard my name is william fire friend

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
williamfireblade15... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
hey i'm level 87 and the red mask guy isnt giving me both astral an sun school quest and i did fix the one in zafaria fire wizard my name is william fire friend
You get the quests after following the storyline quests in the mangrove marsh first. It's not just enough to be the right level.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
williamfireblade15... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
It is likely that you forgot another in one of the previous worlds. Do you still have Goldpaws quest? That would likely cause it.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
i'm a level 86 myth in alto alto and pacal red mask still hasn't given me my level 84 astral spell quest for reliquary i have repaired the sun obelisk in the drum jungle of zafaria cause i have colossal i don't know what i've done wrong and its kinda getting me confused and a little ticked off can someone please help me???

Survivor
Aug 20, 2013
I'm having the sam problem to, I can't talk to palco even though I'm level 86. I'm level 89 right now and I'm still waiting for him to talk to me, please help.