Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jabberwock Guide?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
My high level is currently stuck on this boss. I know about the fire spell and stuff but does anyone have a guide or tips that could help me with it? Ive tried this with minions and i still failed to complete this quest. Help!

Brooke Unicornblood
Level 76 Wizard

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Try TC fire shields and blade up for a doomsday hit with Leviathan when his 200% hex is on.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
SaffronRainbowPixi... on May 10, 2014 wrote:
My high level is currently stuck on this boss. I know about the fire spell and stuff but does anyone have a guide or tips that could help me with it? Ive tried this with minions and i still failed to complete this quest. Help!

Brooke Unicornblood
Level 76 Wizard
The best way I know of is making sure you have a team with you. Two would work, but three would be a ton better. I can help with that if you want. I can meet you in the Torrence realm, Monday (since there is a 24 hour delay in posts) at 6:00 pm central time, give or take five minutes. My wizards name is Steven. If that is not a good time for you, then post another time, just make sure that it's like 36 hours past the time your posting.

Steven - Exalted
Steven Hawk - Promethean

Survivor
May 30, 2011

Brooke Unicornblood
Level 76 Wizard
the best way to beat him is to use every fire dispel cards you have including the treasure cards. Also have a high level ice wizard along with a high level life wizard to heal.

Jennifer Roseblossom
Level 100 wizard

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
i recommend fire dispells, fire shields, and an ice wizard and life wizard.

99 James Titanfountain

Defender
Sep 09, 2011

Brooke Unicornblood
Level 76 Wizard
i seen somewhere is Duelist101 guide for that creature boss is simple enough:
Fire shield, Blades, Healing critical ( possible rebirth ) and most tricky part is to aim for his cheat trap +200 its automatic win lol. I recommend you to look that creature in Wiki Central Wizard101 it explains how cheat is going in rounds Tc Fire shield, Bad Juju or Efreet works fine you can ignore Storm minion after you can kill that creature. I hope i helped little :).

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
Jabberwock is one of the most easiest bosses in the spiral, but one of the trickiest indeed.

First of all fill up all your tc deck with fire shield
then you go in battle with small spells like kraken and so for(or as you please)
then in battle you get 3 rounds what I like to do is keep track of them by a simple system:

1) first round I say : charge so people will blade
2) I say shield: everyone fire shield
3) Attack: everybody attacks just in case somebody misses and that's how you beat him

Keep an eye cause he doesn't like to be trapped so don't do it
Also perhaps you want to have a healer in the group. Since you'll be using shields then it won't be that bad
And last but not least, kill the minion first, he does bother because of his attacks .

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
If you have crowns use them for henchmen such as level 100 storm, life, or ice. Those three henchmen are very helpful. Or try and team up with someone. I forgot how I one, but I think I got a critical with the mammoth spell. I attacked on his 200%+ trap cheat. I was stuck for about a year on the quest.

Shannon DuskGrove, level 80

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
piglet1973 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
the best way to beat him is to use every fire dispel cards you have including the treasure cards. Also have a high level ice wizard along with a high level life wizard to heal.

Jennifer Roseblossom
Level 100 wizard

I agree, but make sure Jabberwock is the one who gets the first turn and use the dispel on the round before he uses meteor strike. It will still put the universal trap on just without him casting meteor strike. also you need to make sure he goes first because if you go first and you use a dispel on him before the round he uses meteor strike, he might use another spell which uses the fire dispel and he uses meteor strike.

Brian Shadowtail level 77

Matthew Bearrunner level 75

Nathan Starblood level 28

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Brian ShadowTail on May 26, 2014 wrote:
I agree, but make sure Jabberwock is the one who gets the first turn and use the dispel on the round before he uses meteor strike. It will still put the universal trap on just without him casting meteor strike. also you need to make sure he goes first because if you go first and you use a dispel on him before the round he uses meteor strike, he might use another spell which uses the fire dispel and he uses meteor strike.

Brian Shadowtail level 77

Matthew Bearrunner level 75

Nathan Starblood level 28
I have tried many times alone and with mnions, I dont recommend minions as it is a waste of crowns, I still havent beat this boss anyone up for aiding me please....my wizards name is allison I can meet there sometime
tysm

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014

Brooke Unicornblood
Level 76 Wizard
The Jabberwock guide. Blade blade fire dispel blade blade fire dispel Levithan gg

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
The best way to beat jabberwock for life is blade blade fire dispel blade blade fire dispel and gnomest 2-4 times