Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sabertooth pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I just wanted to know if the sabertooth gives a critical chance talent? it's almost mega and i really need a pet with critical for my balance wizard. Also is anyone online who has a pet with 2 critical talents and damage giving talents willing to hatch with my sabertooth plz in case he doesnt geti it?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
According to Central, first-generation Sabertooths (Saberteeth??? :D ) have Balance Striker in their pools, slot 2.

Miranda Nightsinger, Promethean Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Magus Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Initiate Sorcerer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
splittoe on May 9, 2014 wrote:
I just wanted to know if the sabertooth gives a critical chance talent? it's almost mega and i really need a pet with critical for my balance wizard. Also is anyone online who has a pet with 2 critical talents and damage giving talents willing to hatch with my sabertooth plz in case he doesnt geti it?
All possible talents are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Sabertooth

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It looks like all the 98 pets have a critical talent, so you might get it. It's 50/50. But I'd skip it and go for damage all the way, or damage and resist. The crit from that pet talent is only 1%.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
neonxgaming on May 17, 2014 wrote:
not always
For first generation, yes.
Central posts talents only after they have played and gotten them. Talents on first generation pets are identical.
hatching is a whole 'nother issue...