Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet do es not may cast balance blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
hi the new ice pet the high level one does not may cat balance blade i have been in many many fights he is epic and not a single cast fix this please

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
May cast blades only trigger when you successfully attack. With very few triggers and it being rare to cast, it won't happen very often. It is a MAY cast talent, not WILL cast.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gettdowncrazy on May 3, 2014 wrote:
hi the new ice pet the high level one does not may cat balance blade i have been in many many fights he is epic and not a single cast fix this please
"May cast" means just that; there is never a guarantee it will cast, only a possibility. There is nothing to fix. sorry!

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
MC Balance Blade and Dragon Blade aren't triggered very often. It's a shame, really, because those talents would be very useful if they did.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 3, 2014 wrote:
"May cast" means just that; there is never a guarantee it will cast, only a possibility. There is nothing to fix. sorry!
i have 3 wizards level 100 all of them have may cast balance blade and they may cast it every 2 or 3 fights but the ice pet hasent may cast it in 60 fights or so

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
May cast spells are usually triggered by some move you make, or some move the opponent makes. Triggers can vary place to place, and are not a guarantee its gonna work.

The now famous "healing tweak" done to the pets now have me thinking the "may cast" spells are kind of useless. When you need it, the pet wont, every time. Solid stats however, are not subject to 'tweaking' in this manner, and are more stable. Aka something you can depend on.

If you have something that says it does something, and doesn't? If i have a pen, and it runs out of ink, I don't write with it. Same idea. Try to hatch and get more reliable stats.