Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why it's so hard to not be hungry in Celestia.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
There's crab and lobster running around! And they're huuuuge! :O

A few of my friends said we were gonna have them for dinner so I told them I'd cook it, they told me I couldn't burn it. XD

Katie Moonflame, level 57

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I dunno, to me MooShu seems tastier. Cows and Pigs everywhere. Round up the pyromancer and lets have a barbecue! Gotta be a t-shirt in there somewhere.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
PheonixLover on May 1, 2014 wrote:

A few of my friends said we were gonna have them for dinner so I told them I'd cook it, they told me I couldn't burn it. XD

Lol, I never thought about that. If my friend saw this he would be mad because he's a vegetarian =3

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48

Squire
Jul 04, 2012

Plan: We'll need a life wizard, a death wizard, and a fire wizard. The life wizard first is all nice to the lobster and gets it to the death wizards dorm. then, the death wizard kills it. then, the fire wiz roasts it and then the 3 of them enjoy it :D

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I don't eat seafood so i'm fine.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Angela Gem on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Plan: We'll need a life wizard, a death wizard, and a fire wizard. The life wizard first is all nice to the lobster and gets it to the death wizards dorm. then, the death wizard kills it. then, the fire wiz roasts it and then the 3 of them enjoy it :D
stuns it, fills the pot with water, boils it, and provides a minion to serve us.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008

If you're having a dinner party i'd love to come...

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Angela Gem on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't life be vegetarian?

Duncan level 85

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
dUnCaNs7 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't life be vegetarian?

Duncan level 85
They can bring the corn on the cob and potato salad.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
This makes me laugh

Corwin Firecaster level 73

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
i can start the fire xD

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
seethe42 on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
stuns it, fills the pot with water, boils it, and provides a minion to serve us.
takes out hard parts dworgyn will be proud of me also takes out and dirt or gross stuff idk all schools should be a part of this and idk wait are wizards even old enough to boil lobster