Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Only Worlds

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
How about we have school specific worlds? Each of them side worlds for Level 90+ and one worlds for each school (Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, Balance).
Fire World : Infernia: Ruled by a King and Queen known as the Phoenix Queen and King, Infernia was once a great world and the ancient capital of the Spiral. Infernia is of course home to fire magic and is one of the mainlands where the Fire Titans lived before the First World went to War. Though in recent years Infernia had been to war with itself and many people of the world believe the Phoenix Queen and King to be conspiring a plan to stop the war by burning the entire world. It is up to fire wizards to test their wit against rebellions and navigate through the world to reach the Phoenix Palace at the other side of the world to confront the King and Queen and bring peace to Infernia.
Ice World : Icicila: Ruled by the Frost King and Queen this world is the heart to Ice magic. The King and Queen possess an amulet both known and the Heart of Winter's Reign that keep Icicila in ice. Some residents in Sleet Storm City have become mad with power and have decided to venture to the Icicle Kingdom and take the amulets and venture to other worlds and claim them as territories of Icicila. Ice Wizards must arrive at the Icicle Kingdom to warn the King and Queen of this plan to prevent a disaster of a Frostbitten Spiral.
Storm World : Electrah: Controlled by the Council of the Storm Surge the Islands of Electrah stand united in any situation. Electrah has though recently been involved in a war with Infernia and Icicila a war that they lost. Recently after the war The Infernians have sunk some islands into the Tempestra Sea and The Council is ready to strike back. Though many of the people of Electrah have voted not to start another war the Council has ignored all of those votes. Rebuilding the Electrah Navy and Forts from the ground up Electrah prepares for war against Infernia. Storms wizards must use their power to stop the Council from destroying the other elemental worlds and prevent another war similar to the War of the Titans.
in the next post!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
i love this idea Megan i would love to see the storm world though i got a long way ahead if i wanna see the world

Justin moon runner

Eric ice talon

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
No.

No but that just completely isn't fair for those who want to experience every aspect of the game. If they want to implement those ideas into the next arc that's fine, but make them part of the storyline for everyone and let everyone be able to do it.

-The RavenCatcher

100 955763

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
Well thing is, If life cant go to the storm area, Then there's gonna be problems, because healing surge doesn't heal us like rebirth or something so my guess is never bring this topic up again

Austin Stormspear Level 100

Survivor
May 31, 2010
The only problem i have with this is that all the mobs and bosses will be the same school. Meaning prisms every battle, = VERY long battles. :/

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
As I said in my last post here are the Myth and Death Worlds: (Life, Balance in the next post)
Myth World Legendaria: Legendaria is a world made of pure gold and myths and shares some stories and heritage with the world of Aquila. The History of this world started out in Aquila when brave souls decided to travel the Spiral and find new worlds for them to settle on. The first world they came to was a gigantic land with golden skies, a perfect world the Aquilans thought. Later being named Legendaria the Aquilan Explorers left to discover new worlds. Legendaria is home to magnificent cities, and the biggest of them all is Legendaria City. Legendaria City is a city with towers and streets lined with gold and mainly speak Aquilan. Though Legendaria is in trouble. With a recent discovery of travelers from other worlds from Marleybone to Polaris and even Mirage and MooShu stealing gold from tombs of past kings Legendaria is falling little by little. As with Infernia, Legendaria is going to war with itself. Tensions between Legendaria City and the Council of Legendaria in Mythraya have caused chaos in the world. Myth Wizards in the world are unleashing spells like Medusa, Orthrus, and even Blood Bats and Earthquakes and being unleashed to the cities. As the world is threatened to be torn apart Myth Wizards must calm the world and stop a full-on war from happening.
Death World Umbralia: Umbralia is home to many creatures of the night including Ghouls, Banshees, Vampires, and Wraiths this world has been declared dangerous and forbidden to any one in the Spiral.. until now..... After Morganthe left Azteca to fall to Xibalba Umbralia feared that the death and shadow magic in the world would have its secrets unlocked by morganthe. Umbralia's magic though caused a ripple in all Death and Shadow Magic in all worlds, including it's own. (I have sadly ran out of room I will continue the Death world and add the Balance and life worlds in the next post! Stay tuned!!!!)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I'm sorry if you don't like the idea. I forgot to mention in my first post that each of the worlds have different school enemies and not just one pure school. Plus it would be unfair to be going against example Fire in Infernia all the time a quite boring. Though enemies would most likely be "visiting" enemies from other worlds like Zafaria, Khrysalis, Marleybone, Krokotopia, etc and would be different schools. And I also forgot to mentioned for going through these worlds you can earn school specific badges. Examples: Phoenix King/Queen: Gained by defeating the King and Queen of Infernia and completing the world. Champion of Winter: Gained by the completion of Icicila. Wizard of Storms Strike upon completion of Electrah. Legendary Spellbinder of Myths: Given upon completion of Legendaria. Deadly Necromancer of Night: given upon completion of Umbralia, etc. Hopefully people who see this will have second thoughts? And again sorry if it is a bad idea, I just thought of it and decided to post it on here

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Megan Frostflame on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
I'm sorry if you don't like the idea. I forgot to mention in my first post that each of the worlds have different school enemies and not just one pure school. Plus it would be unfair to be going against example Fire in Infernia all the time a quite boring. Though enemies would most likely be "visiting" enemies from other worlds like Zafaria, Khrysalis, Marleybone, Krokotopia, etc and would be different schools. And I also forgot to mentioned for going through these worlds you can earn school specific badges. Examples: Phoenix King/Queen: Gained by defeating the King and Queen of Infernia and completing the world. Champion of Winter: Gained by the completion of Icicila. Wizard of Storms Strike upon completion of Electrah. Legendary Spellbinder of Myths: Given upon completion of Legendaria. Deadly Necromancer of Night: given upon completion of Umbralia, etc. Hopefully people who see this will have second thoughts? And again sorry if it is a bad idea, I just thought of it and decided to post it on here
no just no ( sorry for negative)

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Hello! I don't think we should do it, for players who want to play the WHOLE game!

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 40 Pyromancer World: Mooshu Area: Crimson Fields.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I really like this idea!
And to the people who say it would be unfair for people, no single wizard can experience the whole game. (School Specific Quests, though to me it counts storyline or not).

Duncan D.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
My only problem with this idea is that school only worlds would presumably contain creatures of that school, making it nearly impossible for the wizards therein to beat the world. Also, I would like to see your idea for a Life world. My primary is life and I appreciate anyone who takes an interest.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm...
That's a lot of programming

I would have to agree with the others, Wizards work best together, schools combined.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I like this idea, but I agree that it should be available to wizards of all schools not just ____ only.

Maybe the life world, Natralia, can be in the tree tops or in some nature related place. Maybe as more of the game, Morganthe's predecessors are angry that she has been defeated, vanquished, or whatever happens to her and try to act their revenge so go to this beautiful, perfect, nature filled world, and wreak havoc on it. The wizards then have to go to this world, help the victims, find where the evil guys have gone, defeat them, fix the world, and run to further worlds of the spiral since they are too late, even though the evil guys are gone, their armies have already been sent elsewhere. When you arrive at this world, you are doing touristy stuff and then a video trailer starts (like how the tutorial at the beginning is and the Malistare/Cyrus clip) showing the skies darkening, trees scattered around the world dying, and black fiery orbs raining down and almost ending the world. Then, ships/planes/magic things, start dropping armies in areas you cannot access yet and you need to gain peoples trust to reach these areas. The armies are catching the creatures that live here (see below), turning them into creatures of death, and attempting to take over the world. You must rally an army of your own to fight against these people and to save the world. You must save people who can either combat, or start to regrow the world, but no one trusts you yet. You can also earn badges like "savior of nature" (completion of world) "Vanquisher" "She/He Who Brings The Light" (or "Bringer of Light")

Good Creatures of Natralia
Dryads
Satyrs
Sprites/Fairies
Seraphs (rulers and such)
Nymphs
Gnomes
Evil Creatures
These are death and shadow looking but all schools
Forest Lords
Gnomes (turned evil)
Wraith like things
Treants-burned=, lighting/sparks on them=, frozen branches= rune inscribed=
orbs
I ran out of ideas and room (almost)
Grace DreamRider

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
just hang on a second maybe we can make this work like you have to go through these worlds for the main quests like you could also meet the newest villain to i know this seems like a lot of worlds but this might be a good idea though i dunno the new villain though and then all kinds of wizards could work through it hope this helped!

Justin moon runner

Eric ice talon

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Since I have seen more positive replies and a request for the life world idea I will post the Life world in this post: Hope you enjoy! (Note: Sorry the Death World (Umbralia) Continuation will be in the next post! Same with the Balance World! Stay Tuned!!!!)
(And to Grace for the Amazing Life World she has posted on here I thought it was wonderful! And anyone can post their world idea like Grace did too.)
Life World Galea: Galea was once know to be the greatest empire known to the Spiral next to Aquila, Celestia, and many other worlds. Galea was also said to be near the center of the first world and is very close to Wizard City. Galea in recent years though has been overrun with all sorts of nature and creatures like Dryads, Forest Lords, and even a couple of Centaurs. The Galean Council of Seraphs that once controlled the world making it peaceful to anyone who came into the world. The Centaurian Army fell to the Wild Creatures of the Naturevine Forest and the residents of Genoa Village who rebelled against the Council's rules on the village attacked without warning. Galea has been overran by the dread King NatureWrath who was born in Umbralia and raised in Galea, threatens to destroy the Naturevine Forest to build a superior castle known as Nature Fall Castle. Life Wizards must confront Naturewrath in the formerly known Council's Palace, now under the name the Umbra Castle and defeat him to restore the land of Galea. Badges: Seraph of Galea's Life: Gained Upon completion of Galea. Grand Therugist of the Spiral: Gained by saving the Naturevine Forest. Jade Hero of Galea: Gained after defeating NatureWrath.
As Said Before Continuation of and POSSIBLY the World in the next post!!!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Hmmm...
That's a lot of programming

I would have to agree with the others, Wizards work best together, schools combined.
True 7 worlds will be a lot of programming and Wizards work best together But note these world be side world and would be mostly for Cool School Badges and good gear for appearances and stats.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
BrownBeard094 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
I really like this idea!
And to the people who say it would be unfair for people, no single wizard can experience the whole game. (School Specific Quests, though to me it counts storyline or not).

Duncan D.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! And that is also true, no single wizard can experience the whole game with School Specific Spell and Pet quests and the other schools only training spells up to level 42 NO Wizard except for maybe Kingsisle (Or maybe not even Kingsisle!!) Can experience the entire game. If you want to experience the entire game you can always make a new wizard or continue questing on an existing one.
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow (Love that badge)

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
Awesome idea, but you need to prevent things like life people teleporting to an ice person in the ice world.

James Iceglade level 16

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Megan Frostflame on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
As I said in my last post here are the Myth and Death Worlds: (Life, Balance in the next post)
Myth World Legendaria: Legendaria is a world made of pure gold and myths and shares some stories and heritage with the world of Aquila. The History of this world started out in Aquila when brave souls decided to travel the Spiral and find new worlds for them to settle on. The first world they came to was a gigantic land with golden skies, a perfect world the Aquilans thought. Later being named Legendaria the Aquilan Explorers left to discover new worlds. Legendaria is home to magnificent cities, and the biggest of them all is Legendaria City. Legendaria City is a city with towers and streets lined with gold and mainly speak Aquilan. Though Legendaria is in trouble. With a recent discovery of travelers from other worlds from Marleybone to Polaris and even Mirage and MooShu stealing gold from tombs of past kings Legendaria is falling little by little. As with Infernia, Legendaria is going to war with itself. Tensions between Legendaria City and the Council of Legendaria in Mythraya have caused chaos in the world. Myth Wizards in the world are unleashing spells like Medusa, Orthrus, and even Blood Bats and Earthquakes and being unleashed to the cities. As the world is threatened to be torn apart Myth Wizards must calm the world and stop a full-on war from happening.
Death World Umbralia: Umbralia is home to many creatures of the night including Ghouls, Banshees, Vampires, and Wraiths this world has been declared dangerous and forbidden to any one in the Spiral.. until now..... After Morganthe left Azteca to fall to Xibalba Umbralia feared that the death and shadow magic in the world would have its secrets unlocked by morganthe. Umbralia's magic though caused a ripple in all Death and Shadow Magic in all worlds, including it's own. (I have sadly ran out of room I will continue the Death world and add the Balance and life worlds in the next post! Stay tuned!!!!)
So here is the continuation of Umbralia and the Balance World... Enjoy!

Umbralia (continued): A few weeks after the Death Magic was locked up the world fell into chaos with a recent invasion from Galea with the help of Marleybone, Umbralia falls into darkness and ruins... even worse than what Morganthe would have done to get their magic. Death Wizards must venture deep into the world to rediscover the Death magic and possibly dive deeper into Necromancy. Badges: King/Queen of the Undead: Gained by completing Umbralia, Master of the Dead City: Gained by entering the underground City of Ghouls.

Balance World Harmonia: Harmonia is home to great a great desert that is extremely dangerous to cross known as the Sandstorm Desert. The beginning of the desert lies a great city of Judgements and are the main dominate creatures of this world. The desert is home to scarabs, locust, and scorpions. Though across the desert lies a great canyon, and a forest with high rising mountains. The Three Headed Canyon is home to the Hydra and the Chimera, legendary creatures of Harmonia. In the Rockwood Forest is home to Sabertooths that live mostly in the mountains. Though a recent drought has caused the Sandstorm Desert to spread and seems to be controlled by The Sorcerer a great wizard that lives in the Mountains of the Sabertooth's. Balance Wizards must navigate though the dead lands of the Sandstorm Desert and over come the harsh Sandstorms and Duststorms, navigate the large Rockwood Forest, and climb the great Mountains of the Sabertooth's to finally reach the Sorcerer. Badges: The Golden Sorcerer of the Spiral: Gained by completing Harmonia, Sandstorm Survivor: Gained by reaching the other end of the Sandstorm Desert.

And that's all for my ideas! Remember you guys can also say your ideas on your worlds or recommendations on my world ideas. See you in the Spiral!
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
So, they all seem awesome but when do you enter them/get the quest? Completion of Kr? And on behalf of the balance badge, it should be sorcerer/sorceress :) had to point that out lol. Maybe you should arrive as part of the level 98 pet quest. Complete pet quest and get pet then get new quest. Maybe Kr needs to be completed first though.
Grace
On another note new inserts
hehe couldn't help myself.
Is the first one a sword or torch? Sword? or torch?

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
People are saying "no" and this idea is quite good, but needs some different things to it. Instead of worlds, it could be streets.
P.S. I the names
With persistence, anything can be achieved!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Miranda Dreamsong on May 26, 2014 wrote:
People are saying "no" and this idea is quite good, but needs some different things to it. Instead of worlds, it could be streets.
P.S. I the names
With persistence, anything can be achieved!
People don't want school-only areas, period. Especially with only 6 characters, you would have to delete one after going all the way through Khrysalis to do all 7.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Robobot1747 on May 26, 2014 wrote:
People don't want school-only areas, period. Especially with only 6 characters, you would have to delete one after going all the way through Khrysalis to do all 7.
At least SOME people think that this is a good idea. Keep in mind that these are only IDEAS that I've thought of and decided to post on the message boards. Plus if Kingsisle ever looks at this or even takes it into considerations (which is highly not going to happen) they would make major modifications to fit what the community wants. Maybe they would even make it where all schools visit them though at the length of Wysteria or Grizzleheim.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Instead of being school only, maybe they can be obtained as side quests from merle ambrose and the various teachers of those schools, but not that school only.

Squire
May 10, 2013
"Tempestia":
Back before the ancient world that created the spiral, the world of Storm Lords, Leviathans, Sirens, and Storm Owls were at Glance.

Good Guys:
Storm Lord
Sirens
Storm Owls
Tritons
Storm Wizards

Bad Guys:
Thunder Snakes
Lightning Bats
Storm Sharks
Deep Sea Monster (Kraken)
Sparkling Stormzillas

Why not have Astral School? All schools are welcome!

Infalliblous:
Who created astral magic? It wasn't Morganthe. During this world, you will learn the real story.
Whoever created astral magic, wanted the magic to be used for dark deeds.
But when the created astral magic, he/she realized people were using it to his/her advantage.
This made the creator mad.
So, in this world, you face challenges.
One challenge is, all star magic is banned from Infalliblous. The creator shut down the trainer servers.
Second challenge, you must do way more than catch the creator of astral magic.
You must solve riddles.You must make terms from someone you betrayed...

Polymorphia:
3 creators, in a group called M.F.D.D, made astral magic themselves. In this world, the creator wasn't a thief or a villain. The creator was friendly. Until, you betrayed him. He has taken so much damage, his wrath comes out on you! He closes all Moon Magic Servers, and Star Magic Servers. Wow. They are strict.

Enchantex:
The final astral world. You must confront the 2 mysterious astral creators you have suspected are villains.
All Astral Magic servers will be shut down in this world.
In this world, you catch who is running this mysterious organization. You confront him? You'll see...

Strikus:
How come astral magic is having fun? Shadow Magic deserves their own world too.
In this world, all shadow magic servers, and astral magic servers are cut.
In this world, you find out the creator of shadow magic, and that the creator of shadow magic
teamed up with the astral magic creators to destroy the spiral.
In this final battle, you will confront the creators themselves.

I'm out of room. Last character!