Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After defeating Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I just finished defeating Malistaire. After that, I didn't get any main quests. Are there main quests after defeating Malistaire? I think I'm supposed to be going to Celestia.....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dmlem28 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I just finished defeating Malistaire. After that, I didn't get any main quests. Are there main quests after defeating Malistaire? I think I'm supposed to be going to Celestia.....
You must speak with Merle Ambrose who, if you are the proper level, will send you on to Celestia.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Final_Countdown

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
After you finish defeating Malistaire and talking to Ambrose, you should get the quest to go to Celestia. If you are not level 44 or higher, you won't get the quest so you should level up in side worlds such as Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk. If you are level 44 or higher make sure you talked to Ambrose to get credit for defeating Malistaire. If you still can't get a quest for celestia, its probably a glitch.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
glowstorm13 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
After you finish defeating Malistaire and talking to Ambrose, you should get the quest to go to Celestia. If you are not level 44 or higher, you won't get the quest so you should level up in side worlds such as Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk. If you are level 44 or higher make sure you talked to Ambrose to get credit for defeating Malistaire. If you still can't get a quest for celestia, its probably a glitch.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Thank you!

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
RavenLady777 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
You must speak with Merle Ambrose who, if you are the proper level, will send you on to Celestia.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Final_Countdown
Thanks!