Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

colossus boulevard must be required

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Ok i know its long and boring but there is a chest in the castle and if you never did it you need to do it but now one has time! KI can you make this street required

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Wyrm on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Ok i know its long and boring but there is a chest in the castle and if you never did it you need to do it but now one has time! KI can you make this street required
You don't need to do the entire instance, and can wait until you need the Obsidian chests if you want to. It should not be required... there's enough required stuff.

FYI, your last Smith is there, so you should be at least visiting when you first get the quest from Merle Ambrose.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
The Wyrm on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
No way i would not like this because it is a side area like wysteria and grizzleheim/wintertusk. and besides it would make wizard city take longer even though you defeated lord nightshade. yes some people like to finish everything in a world but others just want to keep going. besides what about those that already completed wizard city and now they have to go back just to complete collossus. not everyone wants to do everything in a world just because people like you do. if you want to do it that's ok with everyone, but forcing them to do what was an optional area is going a little far.