Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly Ninja Fig

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Have planted a Deadly ninja Fig single plant, its been a week and its still a seed, the growth bar is almost nearing out of young but still in seed form. Should it take 5 days for a ninja Fig to sprout? I am debating deleting it. Well, soon will be over 5 days, plus i planted red Bell peppers the cost in gold was not low, did not look at them in just 1 day and they reverted back to dead, if they die in one day i wont be planting more.
I remember back when i use to play game a lot, that when test realm is open Gardens do not do well, i guess in the time i have been out of game they never fix this glitch. Instead of the Ninja Fig growing it has stop growing. I give it 2 more days if it doesnt move from seed to sprout i dig the nasty thing up.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Yes, they take forever!

210 hours (almost 9 days). from seed to a young plant, longer if there is stinkweed near them.

You can drastically decrease this time by placing items that the plant likes around it.

Likes for this plant include: the red barn farm, pixies, tropical garden gnome, boom shrooms, bamboo fountain, decorative gong, and the weapons rack.

Best luck,

Calamity PixieShade, level 98

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Today day six of my planting, 4 of my red bell peppers have reverted back to progress to mature while one bell pepper is edging on to elder. I planted them all at same time. My deadly ninja Fig is still in young state and a seed. These plants sure take a long time to grow, I have 12 white Tiger Lilly that has not given me any trouble at all. I was trying to harvest Amber, my plots are close as i have 2 wizards with white Tiger Lilly and i can use the 8 energy to take care of problems but my energy has not been filling at any rate that will keep up with me wearing the increase clothing for energy. After these mature if they ever do, I will do like i did when i stop playing long ago, just quit gardening. Gardening use to be different, now plants revert back after just 1 day of no attention and power slow to fill, even using the smallest amount of power like the 8 it goes fast and slow returning.
I am disappointed with gardening, and i blame the test realm for 95% of the troubles.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Plants don't revert unless you leave them with needs. Stop visiting your home so much. Your plants don't get needs until you visit, once you do visit you have to take care of them. So don't visit your garden unless you are going there with enough energy to fix all their needs. Test realm has absolutely nothing to do with anything in the live game. 100% of your troubles are caused by visiting your home and not taking care of the plants.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Thanks for the info on needs, as i have worked my self to the end with needs every day. I harvested 6 white tiger lilly and 2 red hucks today, and so far 1 amber, i was beginning to think it would not produce amber. I still have 4 red Bells on way to mature and hope they will amber out on me. Now that i know these plants take such long, long, long time to mature after i finish what i am into i will make sure not to get involved with such a quest again.
Question here, When needs strike plants, does the maturing stop?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
2x4 two step on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the info on needs, as i have worked my self to the end with needs every day. I harvested 6 white tiger lilly and 2 red hucks today, and so far 1 amber, i was beginning to think it would not produce amber. I still have 4 red Bells on way to mature and hope they will amber out on me. Now that i know these plants take such long, long, long time to mature after i finish what i am into i will make sure not to get involved with such a quest again.
Question here, When needs strike plants, does the maturing stop?
Plants cannot mature with needs. That is why you should not visit your house unless it is necessary. Needs do not occur UNTIL you visit, but they do continue to progress towards dead if you leave without taking care of all needs. Less visits = less needs.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
so far i have harvested 6 white tigers and 6 red bells and 2 red huckleberry, i still have 2 tigers going to elder, but i was little disappointing out of these plants only 1 amber drop out of 14 plants only one drop worth keeping as i sell all others. Will try more but stay with white tigers cause they seem easier to keep on needs than the red bell pepper and Huckleberry. Plus i have stop planting any groups over 4 the energy bottle slow to fill and so when small area to take care of small energy, shame it cuts down on garden size, I use to plant 20 or more plants, but now 4, shows you how gardening has changed in time.
Favorite plant to plant? Key limes, for the xp.