Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Downgraded Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
I've noticed that KI have really downgraded the myth school in the 2nd part of the new world. The may cast wand for myth. May cast cyclops while everyone have 5 pip spells I know minotaur would be kind of odd but still why not ninja pigs? Second reason, the new pets. Everyone else is collecting and little minion battles. But, no myth just has to get the hardest one and that's a boss and 2 minions. Why do you feel the need to down grade us compared to everyone else. Its really upsetting a lot of myth school people and non-myth people that we are getting the hardest things while everyone else are just gliding through these quests with ease. I think its favoritism to other schools. I just want to know the reason why myth is getting the hardest things is the second part. I really do like this game but when I saw that it made me very upset KI.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand what you are talking about. What was so much harder for Myth? My Myth soloed through the end. I don't remember the pet quest battle being anything difficult. Personally I find that Myth has it easier than every other school. For me anyways. I still haven't found a battle my Myth can't solo. Every other school I've played has needed help at certain points.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
If it makes you feel any better, the MC weapons are terrible. They give little crit/block and the MC spells use blades and traps. I can just see a Skeletal Pirate being cast right before I unleash a massive hit with Dr Von and wasting all my buffs. Also, the Cyclops is buffed to about the same damage as anyone else's MC, get your facts straight before you complain.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
This original message has been removed.
Hey, I am myth