Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why i was hopeing for this world to be perfect....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Now you guys know what happened to the previous world right? Azteca gets blow to bits
So when I watched blaze's morganthe battle I was hopeing for the ending to SAVE Azteca and dragonspyre!
I have many friends who agree with me (umm hint hint use song of creation). when you see old dragonspyre it looked quite amazing, and old Azteca had better songs and a pretty boss sky. So I hope kingsisle will read this and what do you think should happen to these 3 worlds? (IDC IF LIFE DOSENT END HAPPY THIS IS A GAME WITH MAGIC AND MARLYBONE )8D)

Dustin foe talon

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Well i dont think saving all those worlds would be possible because first, If lets say dragonspyre turned to its older form before chaos and malistaire happened it would have to change for all the other wizards on the game aswell! so that could never possibly happen unless they released a completely seperate new dragonspyre world with its own portal key and everything but i am not sure it would or would not happen who knows

Benjamin Ghostshield Exalt Thaumaturge

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Skyrocks87 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Now you guys know what happened to the previous world right? Azteca gets blow to bits
So when I watched blaze's morganthe battle I was hopeing for the ending to SAVE Azteca and dragonspyre!
I have many friends who agree with me (umm hint hint use song of creation). when you see old dragonspyre it looked quite amazing, and old Azteca had better songs and a pretty boss sky. So I hope kingsisle will read this and what do you think should happen to these 3 worlds? (IDC IF LIFE DOSENT END HAPPY THIS IS A GAME WITH MAGIC AND MARLYBONE )8D)

Dustin foe talon
I don't think Azteca should be restored, it may somewhat take away the tragic aspect of the Morganthe story.