Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Match Making System Fix

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Everyone will love this

Instead of the computers pairing us up, let us choose who to fight against. Some rules would have to be:
  • Cannot be lower level
  • Cannot be lower rank
That way, people won't get paired into impossible battles. So if someone has a deck prepared to debuff a Life wizard, then that would test that Life wizard to his full abilities. Or if a Myth wants to go against another Myth, etc. This should be for 1v1 only though.
I think that would solve so many level differences. If a private wants to take on a max level warlord , then he can. But a max level warlord can't chose to take on a private.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
The Spiral Twister on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Everyone will love this

Instead of the computers pairing us up, let us choose who to fight against. Some rules would have to be:
  • Cannot be lower level
  • Cannot be lower rank
That way, people won't get paired into impossible battles. So if someone has a deck prepared to debuff a Life wizard, then that would test that Life wizard to his full abilities. Or if a Myth wants to go against another Myth, etc. This should be for 1v1 only though.
I think that would solve so many level differences. If a private wants to take on a max level warlord , then he can. But a max level warlord can't chose to take on a private.

This would make people to be able to battle their friends continuously and get infinite rating. Also, if a warlord was at very high rating, the warlord would not be able to battle the majority of players in the game. There are many other aspects of this idea that could provide problems, but honestly, I think that this idea would ruin pvp if it was implemented.