Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster dropping spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Does the Loremaster drop spells that are permanent? If so does someone want to farm with me?

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Yes, the Loremaster drops all of the following permanent spells:
  • Brimstone Revenant
  • Catalan
  • Deer Knight
  • Goat Monk
  • Handsome Fomori
  • Keeper of the Flame
  • Krampus
  • Lord of Night
  • Loremaster
  • Luminous Weaver
  • Ninja Pigs
  • Savage Paw
  • Samoorai
  • Winter Moon
Good luck and happy farming!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
She drops treasure cards for every spell that she and her minions cast (except the extremely rare cast of mana burn if you stun ice and allow 5 pips, she doesn't drop that TC). Permanent spells for her attacks are random drops and extremely rare. My rough numbers are about 1 spell for every 200-300 runs. That said, it's an average and it IS random. I have gotten nothing for 500 runs and then gotten 2 spells in back to back runs. The more spells you have learned, the less your chances of learning another. There's 14 and you cannot learn them more than once. So even if you WOULD learn a spell sometimes, if you already know that one, you get nothing.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
i have been farming loremaster from seven am but nothing but tc :(

Survivor
May 02, 2014
I will farm with anyone I'm always on pixie realm lol

Kymma lvl 16

PS:

I haven't gotten a spell from her yet

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Cupcake Cutie on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
Yes, the Loremaster drops all of the following permanent spells:
  • Brimstone Revenant
  • Catalan
  • Deer Knight
  • Goat Monk
  • Handsome Fomori
  • Keeper of the Flame
  • Krampus
  • Lord of Night
  • Loremaster
  • Luminous Weaver
  • Ninja Pigs
  • Savage Paw
  • Samoorai
  • Winter Moon
See I have been farming the lore master and I honestly have never got a spell from her all I really get is treasure cards. I was just wondering if I am doing something wrong or not please help.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
wizz kid on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
See I have been farming the lore master and I honestly have never got a spell from her all I really get is treasure cards. I was just wondering if I am doing something wrong or not please help.
Don't worry, you're not doing something wrong. Unfortunately, the drop rate for permanent spells is very low, so it usually takes most people a long time (some I know have been farming for several months) to get said spells.