Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pig Spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Did Koto's Dojo stop teaching the Ninja Pig to myth students? If so will it ever come back?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hunter534g on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Did Koto's Dojo stop teaching the Ninja Pig to myth students? If so will it ever come back?
According to the information on the link attached, this spell is still a possible drop from Koto, but it is probably very rare:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ninja_Pigs

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter534g on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
There are four ways to obtain this spell (aside from the treasure card) and Koto is one of them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I got the ninja pig spell from Koto a couple of months ago, I fought him about 45 times before it finally dropped. I doubt the treasure table has been changed since then. So yeah, you can probably still get it, but you have to be VERY patient.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I just helped a lower level myth student get the spell from Koto a couple weeks ago. It's much faster and easier than Loremaster. Luckily it's a very quick and easy battle because it usually takes a LOT of tries.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Yea bro koto in mooshu still drops it I am a level 51 myth in celestia and I have been farming it for 3 days takes a while but really easy to get instead of doing loremaster by far just have to be patient and I mean really patient lol

Dakota FireMancer lvl92 Khrysalis Part 1
Dakota IcePetal lvl93 Khrysalis Part 1
Dakota NightCloud lvl89 Azteca
Dakota WrymBringer lvl78 Avalon
Dakota DeathBlade lvl73 Avalon
Dakota MythHunter lvl51 Celestia / Grizzlehiem