Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Matchmaking Seriously flawed.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Just because I'm good at the game doesnt mean I can beat people 15 levels higher with shadow magic from second. I don't understand what the deal with matchmaking, but it seriously is flawed and needs fixing.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Noohb on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
Just because I'm good at the game doesnt mean I can beat people 15 levels higher with shadow magic from second. I don't understand what the deal with matchmaking, but it seriously is flawed and needs fixing.
I totally agree with you on that. I'm a high level wizard in the game, but I'm a privet in player verses player. I think they should change it so the march-ups are the same rank and level. I think that would help solve some of the problem.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I think it's matched up by your rank, private-warlord, I also agree it's kinda ridiculous when I get paired with a level 60 in a 1 v.1 match, considering my level.

-Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Noohb on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
I agree. My death warlord, at around 1650 rating, battles level 95s around 9 in 10 matches, at least. No matter how good I am, I cannot prevent a OHKO first turn insane/wild bolt or a 2900 kraken through 2 shields.