Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Redo quests?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

I wish to redo quests to read the stories again. Is there another way to read the stories again?
For e.g. about Lady blackhope I don't know who she is etc, where can I read her story?

Thanks,
Karl

Administrator
While you cannot repeat a quest with the same character (exluding quests that you are given upon entrance to a dungeon), you can start a new character by pressing the "New" button on your Character selection screen.

When you do this, your current character will sit down on the seats and can be selected to play later. You can have up to six characters on your account at one time.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
enkia on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Hi,

I wish to redo quests to read the stories again. Is there another way to read the stories again?
For e.g. about Lady blackhope I don't know who she is etc, where can I read her story?

Thanks,
Karl
Some of the fansites have information on the creatures in the game. Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Lady_Blackhope

On that link, you can click on the highlighted items for more details (like the "quest appearances").

When you do click on a "quest" name, on that page ("Olde News" is the one where you meet her), you will also see a "quest dialogue" tab that will tell you some of her story.

There might be other fansites that have more information, but this is the one that I use most of all.

On the home page here at wizard101.com, on the things listed under "Community News", then "Community Portal", they show all of the approved fansites. There is a ton of information out there, if you feel like searching:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites

Have fun!