Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get Rescue Rover?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
I try every day to get a Rescue Rover, I'm hatching with a Bone Dragon, and I keep getting Bone Dragons! Is this because the Bone Dragon is a School Only pet, or what? Help!

-The General

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
General Jack Squat on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
I try every day to get a Rescue Rover, I'm hatching with a Bone Dragon, and I keep getting Bone Dragons! Is this because the Bone Dragon is a School Only pet, or what? Help!

-The General
Altho it is not impossible to one day get a Rover, I have found that if I hatch with a school pets I generally do get that school pet back in a hatch.

What I have also found that is if I use a lesser pet to get a better pet I usually always get the lesser pet back, the pedigree may be higher but it will be the lesser pet non the less.

EX: we have been trying to get a Night Mare pet, we hatch the fire Helephant and Unicorn pet and so far only get Unicorns back, this is after 5 or so hatches.

Mary

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Are you hatching a Rescue Rover with a Bone Dragon? If not, there's your problem.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
I'm asking people who have Rescue Rovers to hatch with my Bone Dragon so I can get one, but I keep getting Bone Dragons

-The General (Pausicorn!)