Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone anyone got any good pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Any pets that have,,, damage and at least one heal. I really need damage for my its level 95. I still need to farm for the ring, athame and hades gear. My is level 45 with 35 damage I sometime pvp on it but need some damage though because of them warlords and there resist. My is still a low level but it will get there as soon as I finish my wizard. My I didn't even start so yeah lol still at level 1 , I just hate to fizzle. is very hard at low level unless you have enchantments that give accuracy.

Explorer
May 13, 2013
QueenKitty025 on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Any pets that have,,, damage and at least one heal. I really need damage for my its level 95. I still need to farm for the ring, athame and hades gear. My is level 45 with 35 damage I sometime pvp on it but need some damage though because of them warlords and there resist. My is still a low level but it will get there as soon as I finish my wizard. My I didn't even start so yeah lol still at level 1 , I just hate to fizzle. is very hard at low level unless you have enchantments that give accuracy.
I'm sorry I don't have any pets to hatch with you. I feel the pain and suffering just like you when you don't have a good pet. You just have to wait for someone genorous and kind enough to hatch with you. Same goes with me.

Pokebow
Lvl24

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I don't have any damage boosts but i have a Storm hound pet (64 pedigree)with storm hound card and it does may cast sprite, may cast fairy and it has 7% resist if you want to hatch with that its almost halfway to epic now so i will tell you what i get at epic.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
David JadeBreaker on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
I don't have any damage boosts but i have a Storm hound pet (64 pedigree)with storm hound card and it does may cast sprite, may cast fairy and it has 7% resist if you want to hatch with that its almost halfway to epic now so i will tell you what i get at epic.
it now has 9% instead of 7% resist an may cast empowerment.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
QueenKitty025 on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
I have a chameleon that casts balance blade and may cast astral, ill hatch with you if ya want. I also have storm beetle. Hope. I helped. Moira owl rider lvl 42 and