Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good pet snack vendors

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i'm curious if there is a snack vendor that has rank eight or rank nine pet snacks (not bazaar)

Historian
May 15, 2009
unfortunately no. the only current way to get mega snacks are through gardening ( I think I am not entirely 100% on this)

from bosses. (again not 100% because i'd have to see if someone dropped them)

and from the crowns shop. this is the mega snack pack with gives you 7 random rank 8 or rank 9 mega snacks.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
You can buy rank 6 and 7 snacks with gold, but the higher "mega" snacks only come in packs, as drops, or from plants.

If you are getting serious about training pets, invest in Evil Magma Peas, Deadly Helephant Ears, Sword Ferns, or Couch Potatoes. Those crown plants are well worth the price for the return in snacks, reagents, and treasure cards (which can be sold for gold). If you don't want to spend crowns, there are good rank 8 snacks as drops from Mirror Lake, and occasional 9s from WaterWorks. You can also farm for Couch Potato seeds in Grizzleheim. Prickly Bear Cactus seeds can be bought with gold. They drop mostly lower rank snacks, but occasionally some 8s.

Best of luck!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No. Rank 8-9 snacks are only available through mega-snack packs, gardening and certain battle drops. They cannot be sold in the Bazaar at all. If you are a serious pet trainer and want lots of high rank snacks, I'd suggest you take up gardening and grow couch potatoes.