Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I am far away from the Wintertusk questline, but I am truly curious where it is. Is the enterance to it in Ravenscar? That is the only place I could think of, besides that it could have a seperate spiral door key from Grizzleheim.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I am far away from the Wintertusk questline, but I am truly curious where it is. Is the enterance to it in Ravenscar? That is the only place I could think of, besides that it could have a seperate spiral door key from Grizzleheim.
Though Wintertusk comes after Ravenscar, it isn't anywhere near it. You get to Wintertusk by the boat parked by Bjorn Goldpaws near Professor Zeke in Grizzleheim

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
No. To get to Wintertusk, you go to the boat/dock area near Zeke and Baldur in Northguard, and when you have access, you will get an "interactive X" to board the boat.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You get to Wintertusk by using the boat beside Baldur Goldpaws (in Northguard) but you can't use it until you get the quest. Also, Wintertusk doesn't have its own spiral key (if you noticed, the Wintertusk section of the message boards is combined with Grizzleheim, just like it is in the Game). Good luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
You get to Wintertusk by the boat by Bjorn Goldpaws.

Christina Level 59
Taylor Level 14

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
In a sense, the way to Wintertusk is through Ravenscar, because you have to complete Ravenscar to get the quest that unlocks the boat to Wintertusk. Also, Wintertusk is essentially a continuation of the Ravenscar story line, foiling the Ravens' plot to lock the spiral in never-ending winter.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I thought that the boat was for decoration, thank you all