Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too high leveled?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Hi, I would like to know what everyone's opinion is on this. I have seen that people say that they are level twenty something in Moo Shu, but my story is opposite. I am almost level forty and in knight's court. Am I "overpowered" as some may say? Or will some say that "there is no too high or low"? When I go to a new place, I take every quest in sight, no matter what. I may have hit "decline" two or three times, but came back to it. I think I should enjoy the place and get what I payed for, but should I hold off on side quests?
P.S. I am ice, an "underpowered school", but I have twenty-two percent damage because of Zeus gear and fifteen to all else. I am also a secondary school storm student.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I would like to know what everyone's opinion is on this. I have seen that people say that they are level twenty something in Moo Shu, but my story is opposite. I am almost level forty and in knight's court. Am I "overpowered" as some may say? Or will some say that "there is no too high or low"? When I go to a new place, I take every quest in sight, no matter what. I may have hit "decline" two or three times, but came back to it. I think I should enjoy the place and get what I payed for, but should I hold off on side quests?
P.S. I am ice, an "underpowered school", but I have twenty-two percent damage because of Zeus gear and fifteen to all else. I am also a secondary school storm student.
There is no such thing as too high a level anywhere. All it means is that those people did more side quests and will have a much easier time.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Well, when I did every quest on my death character, I was pretty much at the same level in the same place. I don't think anyone is "overpowered" because naturally if you do more quests, you get more experience. Anyway, the extra levels will help you in higher up worlds.
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Neela Lotusflower
Legendary

Survivor
May 04, 2013
I think magus is a good level for Mooshu personally. In my opinion each world should take about ten levels (Wizard City 0-10, Krokotopia 10-20, Marleybone 20-30, Mooshu 30-40, Dragonspyre 40-50, Celestia- 50-60, Zafaria- 60-70, Avalon 70-80, Azteca 80-90, Kryhsalis 80-90) But honestly we all work at our own pace. I was made fun of my level (I think level 35 or 37) in Marleybone. The person who was helping me in Big Ben decided it would be a good idea to make me feel bad and say that I was working way to slow and I wouldn't get to Dragonspye until level 60. I don't think anyone should tell you you are working too slow or too fast. As I said before, everyone works at their own pace. I'm in Zafaria at level 61 now. I just by pass whatever anyone says about my level. Hope this helped!

Stephanie Fireflame
Level 61 Legendary Pyromancer