Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buddy System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Hi, I just recently got back into playing Wizard101 about a week ago. I would like to be all caught up for the new world arrival, part 2 that it. Thing is, I'm having a hard time in Khrysalis. I no longer have any friends on and I've just been all alone so hard and struggling. Lol. I was wondering if anyone else had ever been in my little drift as well.

I'm currently trying to beat Zaragovia the DoomMask who holds the key to Tyrian Gorge and I'm not being very successful. That..and I just want some more friends ;-;

Jasmine DragonStone lvl 93

You can just about find me in Khrysalis now a days

Administrator
Since you're just returning, you may not be up to date on all the changes that have been made, including the addition of the Team Up! feature.
Learn more at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#Team

A Team Up! Button has been added to the “Press X to Enter” window of most dungeon sigils. The button allows players to find other players that want to play the same dungeon even if they’re in different realms.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
The team up is SUPER HELPFUL!! I love this update! Dungeons are so much easier with friends.

Caleb MoonDust lvl 38

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
That's my problem. It takes forever and I don't have the time to wait for other people to join. If not for waiting, I'm not too sure what I should do? Should I ask around in the Commons? I've never done that since it makes me sound desperate..which I sort of am.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
IceMage191 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
That's my problem. It takes forever and I don't have the time to wait for other people to join. If not for waiting, I'm not too sure what I should do? Should I ask around in the Commons? I've never done that since it makes me sound desperate..which I sort of am.
If you sit and ask for help do it at the common area of the world you are currently questing in - you may have to switch realms for a more populated one. Rarely have I seen anyone get help unless I am there, in the Wizard City Commons for upper worlds.

Continue to try the team up first as it may pan out for some instances. I find even for myself as the worlds get more difficult it's harder to find someone who wants to repeat things too. I have Azteca burn out so am not currently questing on my wizard I did finally get into the new world. The initial wave of players has probably pasted though this world by now also making it difficult to find help?

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Northlite on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
If you sit and ask for help do it at the common area of the world you are currently questing in - you may have to switch realms for a more populated one. Rarely have I seen anyone get help unless I am there, in the Wizard City Commons for upper worlds.

Continue to try the team up first as it may pan out for some instances. I find even for myself as the worlds get more difficult it's harder to find someone who wants to repeat things too. I have Azteca burn out so am not currently questing on my wizard I did finally get into the new world. The initial wave of players has probably pasted though this world by now also making it difficult to find help?
Yes!! Exactly and it's terrible. Lol. I wish I would have tried to keep up to date with W101 for the exact reason of very few people coming through

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Omegagan on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I'd be willing to help if you want to try and meet up.
That has been the happiest sentence I've seen in awhile I'd gladly appreciate it