Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterbane Gauntlet Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I would be very happy if you could make this bundle pack available on the website. It is not available at any of the Walmarts or Targets in my area anymore (always seems to happen when I want something ) nor is it available on their websites. I've looked on Amazon and eBay, but people are being pretty stingy, for lack of a better word, and asking for $60 - $80!!! Not to mention it's VERY hard to feel confident that they are selling a legit card that hasn't been used. I understand this bundle is fairly new, but I would LOVE if you could make it available online. The cost is the same so you don't lose out on anything. But I bet I'm not the only person having these troubles so you have much to gain by doing this.
Thanks,
Roslyn Spritefinder

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Wizard Mom 101 on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
I would be very happy if you could make this bundle pack available on the website. It is not available at any of the Walmarts or Targets in my area anymore (always seems to happen when I want something ) nor is it available on their websites. I've looked on Amazon and eBay, but people are being pretty stingy, for lack of a better word, and asking for $60 - $80!!! Not to mention it's VERY hard to feel confident that they are selling a legit card that hasn't been used. I understand this bundle is fairly new, but I would LOVE if you could make it available online. The cost is the same so you don't lose out on anything. But I bet I'm not the only person having these troubles so you have much to gain by doing this.
Thanks,
Roslyn Spritefinder
if you're in a country other than the u.s., be prepared to wait.

where i live, we usually get the bundles and cards about 6 months after the american players; professor greyrose once gave me the contact info for the company that manufactures the cards and, when i emailed them, they told me that the cards will only be available in the states.

prof. greyrose also posted recently that each bundle has a life cycle:

-bundle is available in american retail stores only;
-bundle is available online to all players;
-bundle is retired.

-von
canadian wizard of amazing amazingness