Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too Eearly to be in Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I am a level 28 balance wizard in Mooshu (Hamestu Village) and I trained in the death school up to feint. I plan to do Grizzleheim after Mooshu and Wintertusk after Dragonspyre. Will this work or should I go back and do side quests. I if should do side quests, until which level?
Thanks for Helping

Saffron Sandsword
Level 28

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I think you should do Grizzlehim right now. You're a bit lower of a level than most wizards that go to Mooshu.

-Nick level 95

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I started Mooshu on my Balance wizard at lvl 27 and skipped Wysteria and Grizzleheim and most sides. I did fine solo with it, now I'm lvl 38 in DS. I'll probably go back and do GH and WT after DS. It all depends on your playing style and ability. If you keep up on the latest gear for your level you should be fine.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
I can help you on one point. One of the things I've heard mentioned before is that you finish Grizzleheim around level 50, and it's not easy, so I would suggest you level up a bit more before going to to Grizzleheim.
Keep in mind this is only what I've heard from my Wizard friends who've done or were doing Grizzleheim.
-Hunter Starbane

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
In my opinion, you are fine. My balance wizard got there at level 22 and she still managed to complete it. Dragonspyre will be hard but if you stay tough and strong, you will make it.
Good Luck
Rebecca GoldGarden
Level 50

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
That is pretty low... hmm... although there is no such thing of 'to high' and 'to low,' you may wanna do Grizzleheim and some side quests. If you feel powerful enough, go ahead and tackle it!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Grace Dreamrider on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
In my opinion, you are fine. My balance wizard got there at level 22 and she still managed to complete it. Dragonspyre will be hard but if you stay tough and strong, you will make it.
Good Luck
Rebecca GoldGarden
Level 50
I really don't think that's possible. Just doing the minimum storyline quests puts you in Marleybone still at that level. Level 22 means you'd have earned a total of at least 57,475. Marleybone story quests alone give you 40,000+ which would mean you would have had to finish Krokatopia at like level 13-14. I think you might be confused on the world order.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
I think you should wait for around lvl 35 before you cotinue Mooshu because if you dont do side quests and dont lvl up, it will be really hard!

Justin DeathTail lvl 51

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to low. I am level 27 balance one level under you!!!! Only have all of wizard city some of krokotopia and the first places in grizzlehiem unlocked. Thursday getting crowns unlocking wysteria...