Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arther Wethersfield

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
The instructor doesn't even have a little tent that wizards could enter to learn. So if students wish to learn from him they just around to listen? the other schools have desks and a real building (which is underground) is not present until the reaching of the sphinx. Standing around him would make the wizards tired after the school day. (If we actually attended our classes and not just follow Malistaire/Morganthe all day! LOL)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
The instructor doesn't even have a little tent that wizards could enter to learn. So if students wish to learn from him they just around to listen? the other schools have desks and a real building (which is underground) is not present until the reaching of the sphinx. Standing around him would make the wizards tired after the school day. (If we actually attended our classes and not just follow Malistaire/Morganthe all day! LOL)
Once you move past Arthur into Krok for your higher level spells, there is a school...complete with desks. I see no problem with it at all. Death has the same set up...

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
It's the same deal with . The actual school location is not in Ravenwood. is in Nightside a/k/a Behind the waterfall in commons while the school itself is located on the krokosphinx in Kroktopia.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I am level 38. I know that. I was just wondering about Arthur Wethersfield.