Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

actualy taught spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I was thinking about the teachers of Wysteria and their zero spells. Have you ever seen those first rank spells cast by creatures like ice snake, fire beetle, storm cat, myth imp (really rank five, but still a variation of life imp, but make it first rank), black cat, life bat (a damage version), these could be probably taught by the teachers there. Right?
I could not think a thing for the balance school besides that frost beetle and balance scarab are so similar.
Please give your initial thoughts on the subject

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking about the teachers of Wysteria and their zero spells. Have you ever seen those first rank spells cast by creatures like ice snake, fire beetle, storm cat, myth imp (really rank five, but still a variation of life imp, but make it first rank), black cat, life bat (a damage version), these could be probably taught by the teachers there. Right?
I could not think a thing for the balance school besides that frost beetle and balance scarab are so similar.
Please give your initial thoughts on the subject
If you had read the books in Wysteria you would have read that they do not teach actual spells there. So this idea won't work. (and it's been suggested many times before)

sorry

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I did read them. How does Randolf Spellshine know any magic then They do teach magic, but they usually have no reason and become farmers or something.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
they don't teach magic they just read about it and are expected to know how to use it.