Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions about throwback thursdays.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Hello everybody, flash33 here and I have a question regarding TT.

Now I understand that every Thursday that KI plans to take previously retired items and bring them back for that day only. I have 2 questions regarding TT:

1. Will an item that you've previously brought back be brought back again for a future TT? For example, this week the dragon's hoard pack was brought back. Does this mean that in a future TT that it will be brought back again or is this just a one-time deal with these items and that's it?
2. I just now recently thought of this question, but will the 1st generation crowns gear (i.e. astral, masters and royal sets) be brought back/included in the TT schedule as well, or are these really and truly gone for good as well?

Thanks in advance and as always thank you for your time.

Defender
May 11, 2012
I don't know how Throwback Thursday is going to work, but I hope they do repeat some of it, because I really want the Massive Fantasy Castle, and on the Throwback Thursday when they were offering it, I didn't have access to a computer, so I missed it again .

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
I hope TT is a permanent feature once a month. it would be great if they could rotate it, but there are also lot of other stuff i would like too see: retired bundles, 1st gen crown gear and maybe retired pets/pet drops

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Sunshine Pony, Starlight Pony. and Moonlight Pony Please!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
I would love to see those 3 retired ponies come back as a throwback Thursday :D Along with a number of other things