Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to farm for a permanent mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I'm not really bothered what mount, I'd just like to be moving a bit faster. I'm in Krok right now, working on Tomb of Storms. Where can I farm for a permanent mount? Thanks!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Heather Wildheart on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
I'm not really bothered what mount, I'd just like to be moving a bit faster. I'm in Krok right now, working on Tomb of Storms. Where can I farm for a permanent mount? Thanks!
There are no permanent mount drops in the game. Best you can do is start to sell off things you have picked up along the way and buy a mount from the Crown Shop with Gold. There are a few mounts toward the end of the list that are available this way, just click on the gold tab to see how much they are.

Depending on what you want to keep you can sell quite a bit in your back pack at the Bazaar, then visit a clothing shop for no auction and housing shop for no auction seeds etc.. You can sell reagents, pet snacks and treasure cards you don't need at the Bazaar too. If you have other wizards with stuff in their back packs you can put items in the shared bank and transfer it to this wizard to sell. It all adds up fast and you should have mount gold built up soon.

Agreed the distance does start to get to you in Krock land.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Heather Wildheart on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
There are no permanent mount drops anywhere in the game. Sorry.

You can go to the crowns shop (after saving a lot of gold) and find a mount that you can buy with gold if you don't want to spend crowns. Crowns and gold are your only options for a permanent mount.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
RavenLady777 on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
There are no permanent mount drops anywhere in the game. Sorry.

You can go to the crowns shop (after saving a lot of gold) and find a mount that you can buy with gold if you don't want to spend crowns. Crowns and gold are your only options for a permanent mount.
actually you can earn one in grub guardian, but the chances of getting one are rare and you could get any of the mounts. you are more likely to get gold so either way after some time and effort you might get one.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
Which permanent mounts do they sell in the crown shop though??

~Mackenzie StormRiver Magus

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Bosonic618 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Which permanent mounts do they sell in the crown shop though??

~Mackenzie StormRiver Magus
Proud Lion 90k
Bengal Tiger 90k
Dark Redwing 90k
Royal Lioness 85k
Blue Dragon 85k
Horned Sweeper 70k
Black Stallion 70k
Enchanted Broom 50k
Chestnut Pony 50k

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012