Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
I really wanna know what bosses you peoples had trouble on and why I don't really know why but it might be nice to know what you peoples have to say

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jacob wraith70 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
I really wanna know what bosses you peoples had trouble on and why I don't really know why but it might be nice to know what you peoples have to say
Me and Jabberwock aren't friends. Mainly because I seem to have trouble knowing when to start counting to 3 to get that dispel on him.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Belloq in Twin Giants - Azteca and Tymen Whiteflame in Basion - Khrysalis.

Belloq because his usual cheat plus the addition of triage to his minions' abilities is just a pain making the Fire Sprite solution from the previous encounter useless.

Tymen Whiteflame because she casts Mana Burn every 3 rounds. This makes it very difficult to solo, unless you have a really high Ice resist and a load of TC Balance Dispel.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
Mavra Flamewing, definitely! She drives me crazy with all her defenses. I usually end up waiting for someone else to come or buy a henchman.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Cipactli in Azteca was the bane of my existence for some time, almost had me to the point of quitting. Jabberwock was also hard for me. I haven't fought the Tentacles in Aquila yet, but I'm guessing if and when I do they'll make the list.