Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easier?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Hi there, well, i been questing with my new storm wizard, and i've already completed this world with an ice, as i remember i had problems doing that world, but now i am doing it, its pretty much easier, why is the second time easier?
Richard FrostBreeze level 78
William level 25

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Its because you already know exactly what's going to happen. Which battles, where to avoid walking, boss cheats, puzzles... you know. It makes it less stressful the second time around. Your also trying out a new school, some schools are easier for you.

~ Vanessa

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Richard FrostBreez... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi there, well, i been questing with my new storm wizard, and i've already completed this world with an ice, as i remember i had problems doing that world, but now i am doing it, its pretty much easier, why is the second time easier?
William level 25
Two reasons; you know what to expect and Storm is much more powerful (even with it's fizzles) than Ice.

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
Richard FrostBreez... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
William level 25
Maybe because you know what is ahead and not in the dark , you know what to prepare for. Also Ice is a very low attacker, and storm is the Highest attacker, so maybe its going quicker with the more power. There could be multiple reasons lol.

" Ice is delicate and beautiful, but it can be tough and deadly"

Angel lvl 85
and others