Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeletal dragon quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
The skeletal dragon quest is too hard! Osseus Nightreaver has 13000 health and a minion with 1000 health. If the boss is also a rank 10 death boss and has more health than malistaire, why couldn't he just defeat him? He is WAY too hard! I've fought a rank 10 storm boss with only 4000 health and he could do storm lord (7 pip spell) while the highest Osseus can do is wraith (6 pip). Can you please lower his health to something like 5000? Criticals are blocked most of the time by him and that's even if we get a critical. He is way too hard to beat and I'm level 61 death in zafaria with 3015 health. He is too hard for me to defeat and I would like his health to be lowered to something like 4000-5000.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Imawizard66 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
The skeletal dragon quest is too hard! Osseus Nightreaver has 13000 health and a minion with 1000 health. If the boss is also a rank 10 death boss and has more health than malistaire, why couldn't he just defeat him? He is WAY too hard! I've fought a rank 10 storm boss with only 4000 health and he could do storm lord (7 pip spell) while the highest Osseus can do is wraith (6 pip). Can you please lower his health to something like 5000? Criticals are blocked most of the time by him and that's even if we get a critical. He is way too hard to beat and I'm level 61 death in zafaria with 3015 health. He is too hard for me to defeat and I would like his health to be lowered to something like 4000-5000.
I found this guide on one of the fansites, and maybe it will help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?369079-How-to-Defeat-Osseus-Nightweaver-in-One-Battle-Solo-(Yes-it-s-that-easy!)&highlight=osseus+nightweaver

And I doubt that KI will lower his health.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Imawizard66 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Actually, Osseaus Nightreaver is one of the easier Death Spell Quest bosses. What you need to do is get rid of the minion first, then focus on the boss. He's got a high life boost, so pack a lot of prisms. Then just keep maxing out your wraiths. My set up was deathblade, spiritblade, feint, curse, prism deathtrap, spirit trap, then wraith. Normally my wraiths with that much firepower do over 6,000 damage without a critical.

Another thing to look into is your gear. Since you're level 61 I suggest you go to Sudrilund in Wintertusk and craft the Death gear the raven there provides. I used that gear from level 58 all the way up to level 70 something and it worked like a charm.

Now, I also know he casts a hex on you for every charm and trap you place on him. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS. When I fought him I had about 4 layers of Hexes on me and I still beat him. You just need the right spell set up and the right gear. Also, I would suggest going to Vestrilund and crafting whichever Athame and Ring interests you from the gear vendor there. (He can be found down near the life wildclaws and the myth ravens)

With the set up I suggested above you should have no problem defeating Osseus Nightreaver XD and if you are still having problems pack some Dr. Von's Monster tc from the bazaar and max one out. My maxed out frankie does 14,000 damage to any Life or Death monster, and that's the NORMAL spell with a Colossal.

Happy haunting my fellow Necromancer!

Morgrim, Lvl 81 Necromancer