Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drops Made Easier to Receive in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hello fellow wizards of the spiral!
So, I just wanted to say that the Aquila drops from bosses like the Gladiator, Cronus, and Hades have proven to be very difficult to get. In fact, it can be almost impossible. See, just to get one ring, (the alpha and omega) it took me two months. TWO months. Like seriously? That's a tad too long for farming, in my opinion. Also, the blade of the felled titan is just about impossible to get as well. I mean, I could understand doing the boss twenty times to get a good item, but come on, not a hundred (no exaggeration included). I have also done Hades many, many times, and I haven't gotten any of the good gear, the Amulet of Divine Influence, or anything worth my time. Everything has been just junk.

How has it been for you guys?

-Mariah
(Level 95, Promethean)

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
Hey

It took me about 50 60 try's and I did the gladiator solo to get the alpha and omega ring.

The athane the blade of felled titans I got pretty quick maybe 10 try's btw 2 death wizards.

Amulet of Divine Influence thats a tough one, I've only done hades about 15 times,you know how hard it is to keep a crew together to the end.

I have done Hades with 3 people, idk but I'm thinking fewer people better drops.

Would like to find someone crazy enough to do Hades with just 2 people.

Victoria Thunder