Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Mirror Lake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
I am a lv. 70 balance wizard who has been away from the game for a while. I tried to have a friend port in to help with Mirror Lake and they were unable to do so. I tried to do it Solo but cannot complete it. I am stuck with the spectral guardians and cannot defeat them

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mirror Lake is a very popular farming spot for it's pet snacks and gear and pets. Go to a crowded realm and you'll find plenty of high level people who will go with. Being balance it a plus too. Balance and Life are always welcomed for quick runs even by those of us who usually do it solo.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Don't try it alone... Our team was three people... two transcendent and one promethean... One person manged to die because of his poor resistance... (the promethean almost had immunity, I had 60ish resist) The final bosses are all storms and they are NOT nice... They may not be cheaters, but they hurt you, a lot.

~ Vanessa

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Vanessa, you're scaring me! LOL My main wizard will be at Mirror Lake in a week, maybe week and a half. (She just started the Waterfront and does every side quest she can get her hands on.)

Miranda Nightsinger, Transcendent Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Swaine12000,
Follow Seethe42's advise.
Mirror lake is a huge farming spot.
You should have no issues finding a party.

Miranda,
Don't worry about it.
Mirror lake is nowhere near as hard as all that.
I've solo'd it with my death, and My 2 person group, Balance and Fire, did it with no issues at level 78.

If you've got some resistance, a well filled deck, and a pet with some healing, you'll be fine

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Stand at the sigil, there is usually other people like max levels farming for mega snack packs.

Angela Gem Level 88

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Miranda Nightsinge... on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
Vanessa, you're scaring me! LOL My main wizard will be at Mirror Lake in a week, maybe week and a half. (She just started the Waterfront and does every side quest she can get her hands on.)

Miranda Nightsinger, Transcendent Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner
It's actually not that hard to find a good team, it's just hard overall... You should be fine with storm resist gear, but still seriously though... They still hurt. :P

~ Vanessa

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Thanks all. I totally forgot about being able switch realms in the year I was away from the game. I kept getting assigned to lightly populated realms upon sign in and had no one coming by. I found a busy realm and had no problem with finding a group. I made it through without any issue, though I need to go back and try to farm for balance gear.