Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wont let me get a quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Hello i am trying to get my level 38 ice spell but when i went to the teach of ice it didn't have an icon above her what can i do. The same when i got a quest from the headmaster i went to him when his picture popped up on the side of my screen and it had nothing above his head so i am very confused on what to do. Please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hunterfrostspear on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello i am trying to get my level 38 ice spell but when i went to the teach of ice it didn't have an icon above her what can i do. The same when i got a quest from the headmaster i went to him when his picture popped up on the side of my screen and it had nothing above his head so i am very confused on what to do. Please help.
Sometimes Headmaster Ambrose gets confused, and he calls you when you are really not ready for what he has. This happens a lot in the game. It is always a good idea to go see him anyway, just in case he does have something for you.

And, even though you reached Level 38, it doesn't mean that you automatically get your Level 38 spell quest from your teacher. There are "requirements" and "prequests".

This link shows all of the spells for the Ice School:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

You can scroll down to Ice Blade, which is your Level 38 spell, and click on any highlighted items for more details (like the requirements, etc.).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hunterfrostspear on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
There are prequests to all school spells. Did you do the one at level 28? If so, Professor Greyrose should have called you (Merle Ambrose has nothing to do with school specific quests).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells