Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regular and Enchanted Soil

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I've been gardening for a little while now and i've always wondered if enchanted soil somehow made your plants grow faster even though some dont require you using enchanted soil. Should i continue to use it even though the plants i normally garden dont require it?

Wolf LifeShard

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
IslandKid55 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I've been gardening for a little while now and i've always wondered if enchanted soil somehow made your plants grow faster even though some dont require you using enchanted soil. Should i continue to use it even though the plants i normally garden dont require it?

Wolf LifeShard
You only need it for plants that require it, it doesn't do anything for regular plants. I wouldn't dig up the plots you have, but if your plants don't need it, there's no point in using the extra energy in making new ones.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I use enchanted soil for all my plants just in case I change the type of plants grown. You can plant seeds that require regular soil in enchanted soil, but you cannot put seeds that need enchanted soil in regular soil. Using enchanted soil will save the time and energy it takes to plow up the regular plots when I go from needing regular soil to enchanted.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
It doesn't speed up growing, but if you change plants sometimes in the same garden. They will all grow in enchanted soil. But not the other way around. I have gardens of emps and king parsley. Good luck.