Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teleporting to stuff on maps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
I think that that you should be able to teleport to places on maps because it wood be easy travel so you will get to places quicker than walking to it

Joseph DarkSword level 18

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
cyclone1285 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I think that that you should be able to teleport to places on maps because it wood be easy travel so you will get to places quicker than walking to it

Now I do like this idea... somewhat.. but there needs to be a slight limitation. This isn't a difficult one or even a remotely challenging limitation. In other games, in order to actually be able to teleport to specific areas on a map, you have to visit them first. See what I'm getting at? If the areas have been visited first, then you can teleport to them. The limitation is simple, effective, and encourages exploration to the specific areas... One last small limitation that may serve as a nerf to this. When you teleport in-game, you have a time limit until you teleport again of 60 seconds. This limitation would also most likely apply to the teleport idea you came up with to make sure people just didn't randomly teleport everywhere. Otherwise this idea sounds good and I'd support it.. with said limitations in place.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
cyclone1285 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:

Yes

But you need to rephrase this! Since I am your sister I know what you meant. So here it is rephrased:

He means when you pull up your map, it would be nice to be able to click an area on the map and teleport to it with out marking the area.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I don't like this idea because I really like the scenery in Wizard101 and I think you should spend rime to enjoy it. If you wanted to teleport on a second wizard, be my guest.