Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shadow spells to weak!!!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
if you ask me the new shadow spells except shrike are not strong enough. shadow shrike is overpowered and it should be overpowered, due to it being a shadow spell. you may find my ideas to have extremely overpowered effects. i believe that shadow spells SHOULD be overpowered due to the nature of shadow magic. my ideas for improvements:

shadow seraph should be +30% incoming damage -50% outgoimg attacks and +100+% heal and give a minus 90 next incoming attack universal shield on each heal.

shadow sentinel should also b able to intercept all attacks (not just one) and take 50% of the intercepted attacks instead of only 25% and +200 critical block and have no less than minus twenty five incoming!!!

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
I agree with the other shadow spells being underpowered. Shadow seraph should be +25% incoming damage, +50% outgoing heals, and for every heal the whole team receives a 500 damage absorb. Shadow sentinel should be -25% incoming damage, intercept 35% damage of attacks for all friends, and +100 global block rating. That should balance out the shadow spells now.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
stormninja542 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
I agree with the other shadow spells being underpowered. Shadow seraph should be +25% incoming damage, +50% outgoing heals, and for every heal the whole team receives a 500 damage absorb. Shadow sentinel should be -25% incoming damage, intercept 35% damage of attacks for all friends, and +100 global block rating. That should balance out the shadow spells now.
i still like the idea of 100 heal and intercept 50. im so sick of the word overpowered im ready to think EXTREME!!!