Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Customizable Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I really love the housing concept in this game. The amount of creativity you can show is great. However, I do have a problem with the limited number of castles. The ones implemented into the game currently are great, don't get me wrong. But everyone has them. The housing tours would be so much cooler if you got to visit a castle that you'd never seen before; one that was completely customized. Maybe you could choose from a preset selection of structures and floating islands, and go from there. Like, instead of buying the wooded cottage on the wooded cottage island, you could instead choose to put it on a different island. It should cost more than buying a normal house, maybe with a crown fee attached. But I think it would really add to the diversity of housing.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
i like this idea and if the crown fee was attached it would get people interested in it then buy crowns and kingsisle will get more money if they implent this i will use it sometime

Jose redhead Lvl 51 Grandmaster

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
I think that's a great idea! I've always wanted to do that for a long time!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yes, they could add more floating islands and it would make certain aspects of design cooler, but I do want to point out that spending crowns on something doesn't necessarily make it prettier or more creative.

Certain aspects of what you're suggestion can already be done. You can customize lots of aspects of houses already, if you use rugs and do some earnest planning. I have added entire floating islands to several of my castles already, it doesn't even take very long. Plus, even if this were implemented with pre-fab castle sections or modules, you'd still run into a ton of Tour houses that were covered with random trees that don't go together along with every pet the player has ever owned. I think I would rather leave it up to a player's imagination to creatively re-vamp houses.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
UnrestrictedBacon on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I really love the housing concept in this game. The amount of creativity you can show is great. However, I do have a problem with the limited number of castles. The ones implemented into the game currently are great, don't get me wrong. But everyone has them. The housing tours would be so much cooler if you got to visit a castle that you'd never seen before; one that was completely customized. Maybe you could choose from a preset selection of structures and floating islands, and go from there. Like, instead of buying the wooded cottage on the wooded cottage island, you could instead choose to put it on a different island. It should cost more than buying a normal house, maybe with a crown fee attached. But I think it would really add to the diversity of housing.
No crafting houses -____- Crafting houses with daily drops like Sun Palace, Amber Estate, etc, .... Yes :3