Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not able to get spell quest in Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
I am not able to get the spells for my Storm character in Grizzleheim like insane bolt, healing current, or the level 75 minion spell because I am not getting the quest for it.

I have completed all of Grizzleheim (including Wintertusk) and have done all the requirements to get the spell insane bolt like getting the spell super charge and doing the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" and being above the level 55, but I am just not getting the quest to get the spell insane bolt.

I have tried going to the guy who would give me the quest for insane bolt, but he will never give me the quest (I think the quest to get insane bolt is called "Thief of Spells") and now, since I can't get the quest for insane bolt, I can't get any of the other spells like healing current because I have to have insane bolt to be able to get it.

Since I meet all the standards to get insane bolt, and I can't get it, I really don't know what to do

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
You might have to do other quests, then one of the people you did quests for will tell you to go talk to that guy.
Luke StormSword 23

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wildsharks on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I am not able to get the spells for my Storm character in Grizzleheim like insane bolt, healing current, or the level 75 minion spell because I am not getting the quest for it.

I have completed all of Grizzleheim (including Wintertusk) and have done all the requirements to get the spell insane bolt like getting the spell super charge and doing the quest "Su Su Sudrilund" and being above the level 55, but I am just not getting the quest to get the spell insane bolt.

I have tried going to the guy who would give me the quest for insane bolt, but he will never give me the quest (I think the quest to get insane bolt is called "Thief of Spells") and now, since I can't get the quest for insane bolt, I can't get any of the other spells like healing current because I have to have insane bolt to be able to get it.

Since I meet all the standards to get insane bolt, and I can't get it, I really don't know what to do
All storm spells are shown below, with their requirements. I'm guessing you did miss something and just don't realize it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Try revisiting all the teachers in ravenwood form time to time, they seem to pop up with off the wall spell quests for all my wizards if I have the right combination of badges earned.

Oh btw, never leave a battle you get pulled into, you just might be ready for that new badge and spells that go with them. :)

Happy badge hunting,

Sophia Dragonheart :)

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Have you talked to the Bear by the Bizarre?
I believe he's the one who starts your griz Spell Quests.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sarg042 on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Have you talked to the Bear by the Bizarre?
I believe he's the one who starts your griz Spell Quests.
This is right. To get started on this series of spell and minion quests, you need to start with "The Spell Trade" by talking to Baldur Goldpaws in Old Town (across the street from The Bazaar). Here are details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade

(Most players make the mistake of trying to talk to him in Grizzleheim, Northguard.)

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Balder....
I wish I could remember names better...lol

Thank you Alura for the help

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Also once you get the insane bolt spell, for your level 75 minion you will also need to complete crab alley (not including waterworks) - Jack